Unexpected(Kyuhyun)

15 Shades of SJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleep.

That was the only word Kyuhyun had in his mind now as he slowly trudged into the empty Super Junior dormitory after his musical. It had been a tiring day, but he was glad that the musical was successful.

Kyuhyun was so fatigued that he didn’t even bother to change into his sleep clothes before dropping onto his bed and within moments, he was fast asleep.

He was rudely awoken by the sound of rummaging, coming from the kitchen. Startled by the noise, Kyuhyun immediately sprang up from his bed to investigate, all of his sleepiness gone.

“Who could it be?” Kyuhyun muttered to himself as he tip-toed towards the kitchen. The majority of his hyungs were in army, and the rest didn’t stay in the dormitory. Even though Ryeowook sometimes slept over at the dorm, he had already told Kyuhyun earlier that he would not be sleeping over. Another possibility popped up in his mind.Changmin? The male would often hang out with him at the dorm, as he was terribly bored and lonely after Yunho had enlisted in army. Kyuhyun fondly remembered the times where he would catch Changmin munching away in the kitchen, the refrigerator wide open. (His hyungs were so going to murder the both of them.) Unabashedly, Changmin would beckon to him to join him for a midnight snack, which he was never able to resist.

But…Changmin was in army now too, so who could it be, really? A burglar?(But what would a burlgar want in a kitchen anyway.) A sasaeng fan?(Undoubtedly one of Kyuhyun’s biggest fears.)

Seeing that he was about to reach the kitchen, Kyuhyun took a deep breath before daringly peering in. The sight of you,a girl with hazel brown hair gulping down a whole carton of strawberry milk made his eyes widen in horror, his mouth agape. First of all, how did she even get in? I’m pretty sure I locked the door. Kyuhyun screamed inwardly. Secondly, how dare she sneak into the dorm? Lastly, how dare she drink Eunhyuk hyung’s precious stash of strawberry milk?He’s going to kill me when he gets back…He groaned out loud, unknowingly, making the girl put down the carton and turn to look at him. As your eyes landed on him, your mouth forming an ‘O’, the carton landed the ground with a thud. Kyuhyun cursed inwardly, realizing that you had seen him. He prayed that you didn’t turn out to be a sasaeng or someone threatening. A few moments of painful and tense silence passed between them before you spoke, your voice trembling,“You…can see me?”

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun asked, incredulously. “Of course I can see you.”

“No.” You quickly shook your head before continuing on nervously, “I’m…a ghost.”

It took a few moments for your words to sink in before Kyuhyun uttered in disbelief, “Y-you’re lying…you’ve got to be a sasaeng.”

Those words made your nervousness dissipate immediately, for some reason. Maybe it was because you needed to prove to Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter