: 23

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was alone at the house at that time.

Minho and Yoogeun went outside just now.

She heard someone was ringing the bell as she finished doing the houseworks.

She went to  the door but there's no one there.

Then,someone who's wearing a mask that covered half of his face appeared in front of her.

He grabbed Sulli's hand and covered with a handkerchief.

.......................................................

She open her eyes when she heard someone's talking in that small room.

Her hands was tied tightly and her eyes was covered by a blindfolded.

She could feel someone is caressing her hair and she knew it's a guy.

''I knew you'll be mad if you knew I'm the one who kidnapped you but I did this........''

Sulli try to figure out who is the one who is talking to her and she already knew who is it when that guy start to chuckles.

''Do you want me to open this blindfolded? But,before that,please promise me you won't do anything bad to me,okay?''

Sulli didn't answered him but he opened it and smiled.

Her guess was true.It's Sehun.

''Sehun?Why you did this to me?''

''Maybe it will be the last time I'll ever see you,it's my fault after all.''

''I was wrong too..I should just told you that you should just move on from the start ''

Sehun looks at her face.''No,it's not your fault..''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter