: 1

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note : Sorry for my grammar,thanks a lot for subscribing my story ^_^

 

Sulli walks to the downstairs and saw a guy who was talking to the phone.Sulli saw he laughs.He only will laugh because of one person and that girl is Jung Krystal.Even she makes a lame jokes,he will pretend to laugh because he loves her.Sometimes Sulli feel like she just want to run away from that house but she couldn't do that.Her parents will be dissapointed if she do that.

She rubs her belly.It just a month before she will give birth to Choi Minho's child.She didn't love him and he also didn't love her.

They get married just to make their parents happy.

And she got pregnant just because her parents' will.They really want a grandchild soon.She don't want this baby but she was not-so-mean to kill the innocence unborn baby.Eventhough Minho wouldn't even care if she do abortion,she wouldn't that.

''Where are you going?''Minho asked her.

''I've an appoinment with Dr. Oh today.''

''Alone?I mean...you'll go there alone?''

''Why do you care?I thought that you didn't want to even to know about 'our' baby.''

''Yaaaa....don't shout! You're pregnant,young lady.''

''Just go away,go to that Jung Krystal! I will be happy if you just stay with her,don't ever come back to this house.''

''I wouldn't do that.''

''Why?''

''Because the baby is mine.And I don't want you to go anywhere or run from me before you give birth.''

''Stop it! Just get married with that woman and have your own child.This baby is mine!''

Sulli shed the tears on her cheeks.She try to hold it but she can't.

She touch her belly with an uneasy feeling.There's blood went out through her legs.

''Are you okay?!''Minho start to worry after he notices Sulli was in pain.

 

.....................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter