: 13

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''So you've never fall in love before this?''Minho pour the milk into the glass.

''I don't know,maybe yes or maybe no..''Sulli just watch Minho is preparing breakfast for them.

''What do you mean?I'm so curious is that guy ugly so you don't want to admit it?''

''It's not that...I think he's the one who had crush on me..I don't know whether I like him or not because if I fall in love....''

''Your heart shattered into pieces?OHH....I'm sorry.''Minho just show his poker face.

''Not at all....huhh..it's not worth it if I talk to you...you'll only make me feel annoyed.''

''Wait a minute,I'm not finish yet...so I'm your first love,huh?I'm so lucky then....''

''No,it's not you.''

''Stop lying.I know it's me.It's okay if you don't want to say it,I already knew it.''

 

x x x x  x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 

''Annyeong...good morning.''

''Good morning,why so early?''

Jaebum was admitted to the hospital since 2 days after he had an leg injury .

Dahyun loks at his face.''Did you feel better now?''

''I think so,but maybe it because you the one who  nursing me,I become better.''

''Araso,I've to go now,you're not my only patient here.''

''Come here again if you want.''

''I'll think about it,you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter