: 20

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: So,about Sulli & Sehun's part,I don't have much time to think about it,I know it may seems a bit rushed ~ thanks a lot for subscribing & please leave a comment (maybe I'll update again tomorrow =.= but I don't want to promise because I'm afraid I couldn't make it)

When she opened her eyes,she found that Jaebum is looking at her face.

''Oh my,did I sleep just now?''

''Yes,you are Miss Krystal,but I waited for you because I'm afraid your mom will see us.''

''Sorry,really sorry.Why don't you just wake me up?''

''I'm not the type of person like that and in fact I like the way you sleep.''

''Okay,I've to go now.Thanks a lot.We'll me again tomorrow,annyeong.''

''All right...but about Sehun...are sure he's the one who your mom talking about?''

''I'm really sure.She knew that Sehun know Sulli before this.''

They always meet lately.Jaebum wants to help Krystal to stop her mom from ruining Sulli and Minho's marriage.

He knew that sometimes Krystal is staring and smiling alone.He also sometimes feel that Krystal is not as bad as he thought.

Maybe he should give a chance to Krystal but not now.Maybe after everything is settle down.

 

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 

Minho hugs Sulli's waist.He could feel that she's a bit uncomfortable with it but he just hugged her and kiss her neck.

''Maybe you should stay away from me,I can't.Everytime I see your face,I just want to hug you.''

''Just hug me if you want.''

''But you seems uncomfortable?''

''No,I'm not.It's just I still not used to it.Before t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter