: 19

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She would want to went there again with Yoogeun and their parents.

''We have to wait until Yoogeun reach 2 years old and at that time we could bring him here.''

''I miss Yoogeun.I can't sleep last night because of him.I hope he will be fine.''

''I miss him too,I bet he will miss us too.If not because of Yoogeun,I wouldn't know how much you worth to me.''

''It's all because of Yoogeun.I've been thinking to just take care of him alone if you really want to get married with Krystal.''

''You want this?''Minho showed her the apple pie that they bought from a shop there.

Sulli just nods.Minho feed her.She knew Minho wants her to just forgot everything that had happened.

She try to forget but it has become a memory to them.A memory that can't fade away unless she really want to forget everything.

She's being hurt but that memory not that bad for her because even she try to avoid herself from Minho but at the end she can't deny that Minho is the one for her.

It's a start for them to know each other better.

''Actually,I have something to ask you.''

''What is it?''

''Did that Sehun never make your heart flutter.I could see the way he stares at you and how you.....''

''It's already the past.I want to forget about it.There's no guy who had been chasing for me like until now...I don't know why he's still don't give up.''

''Maybe it seems like you still gives hope to him,like you should tell the truth to him and ask him to just give up.''

''I want to do that,but I'm afraid he won't believe me.''

......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter