: 18

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Is there something bothering you,jagiya?''

''I don't know,but,I hope even whatever happens after this,promise me you will always trust me.''

''I'm tired to hear that ,of course I'll trust you,why you must be worried about that.You never blame me when I treat you when you was pregnant and I lie to you,so,why should I questioning what Sehun want to do.I know he won't get you,cause you're mine.Forever be mine.''

Sulli smiles.She notices Minho is holding two tickets in his hands.

''What is that?''

''Two flight tickets to Hawaii....''

''Hawaii?You're kidding me,right?But,why just two tickets?How about Yoogeun?''

''Ehmmm...about that,Yoogeun said to me that he wants us to have our privacy time so....''

''Yah,stop lying to me,Yoogeun can't even call my name,how can he say that to you?!''

''Okay please don't mad at me,but I've told my omma and she said Yoogeun will stay with my parents when we're in our vacation.''

''Will Yoogeun be okay if we leave him?''

''Don't worry about him,omma will take care of him,trust me he will be okay.''

.........................................................................................

She looks at her passport and at Minho's face.

Minho sits beside her.

''It's been a long time,we spend time together like this.''

''We never had times like this,''

''I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter