: 16

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm like this sometimes even though I can't breath

if I didn't allow myself to long for you - And One,Taeyeon

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

''Hyung,I think I've fallen for her again.She still can make my heart flutter even it's already 6 years we didn't see each other.''Sehun smiles as he walks towards Chanyeol.

''What do you mean?Don't tell me....you meet her?''Chanyeol blinks his eyes.

''I met her,she's not like the old Sulli I used to know,I know she wouldn't give her heart to me,but she's still the only woman that could melts my heart.''

''She's married,right?Do you want to make them apart or what?''

''I will do anything to get her.I can tell from her face that she's not happy with her marriage.''

''I don't know what I say anymore,I can't make you stop either.You know what to do.''

''That's right.I only want to make her happy,I know she'll be happy if she's with me.''

''You really won't change your mind?I don't think she wants to be with you after what you've done to her.''

.............................................................

Sulli helds Minho's hand when she saw Sehun was staring at her.

''Anyeong,Ssul....''

Minho helds Sulli hands tightly when he already know why Sulli act like that.

''How did you two met?''Minho asked Sulli.

''You didn't tell him about us?''Sehun smirk.

''What....did both of you hide from me?''

''We're high school's friend.''Sulli answers.

''Actually we're more than that.''Sehun know that he shouldn't make Sulli mad,but he did that cause he wants she back.

''Is it true?''

Sulli looks into Minho's eyes.''You'll trust me,right?There's nothing between us...''

Thanks a lot to Minho's appa that came so that she can make her way out from telling lies to Minho.

All that happen between she and Sehun is past.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter