Chapter 2: Party Pooper

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your highness! Wake up! It's time for your horse riding and archery lesson! The king is expecting you to attend all the lessons!" Chan Woo, Ji Yong's right man hurriedly trying to wake him up.

 

 

We all know the great Ji Yong can't wake up that early especially after his usual wild night. But until Chan Woo exclaimed something. He jumped right put from bed, quickly washes his face, wear the many layers of clothes and rush to the course site. You guys can probably guess it.

 

 

"If you don't get there by 5 minutes, The Queen will stop you from your daily visits to the brothels. Which means, no woman for you." Chan Woo whispered to his ear.

 

 

Well, that made him being so worked up.

 

 

Taeyeon walked nervously behind the imperial guard, she and Mi Young was assigned to enter the palace for the princesses' lessons but Taeyeon wandered off and got lost. Yes, she got lost. The palace is too big and unfortunately, she got lost when she wanted to get water for Mi Young in the royal study. She walked in small steps with her head hung low. The imperial guard passed by the archery field and when they walked passed, a frantic and messy Prince Ji Yong could be seen running towards the field. Taeyeon politely greeted Prince Ji Yong.

 

 

"Taeyeon in greetings to Prince Ji Yong." She spoke with a small bow.

 

 

"At ease." Prince Ji Yong said hastily without looking at Taeyeon. But after some moments, her voice trucked him. Prince Ji Yong mouth agape and slowly looked into the directions of Taeyeon. He grabbed her chin softly and raised her head. Taeyeon who was obviously shocked, can't help but to shiver. Ji Yong found the girl very pretty and a gentle vibe around her, totally different from those other y and nonsensical girl outside who just wanted him inside them. This girl made him as if struck by lightning. Somehow, he swear to see her again. He then noticed her shivering and softly whispered to her small ears, "You're pretty." He wanted to speak more until Chan Woo interrupted him again.

 

 

"Prince, the archery course? The Queen?"

 

 

"Arraso!" Ji Yong glared back at him and turned to give the shivering Taeyeon a smile. Left her hanging there, until the imperial guard spoke.

 

 

"Miss Taeyeon, don't expect anything from Prince Ji Yong. You are nothing to him."

 

 

The harsh words prang Taeyeon, she carefully nodded and left the site to find Mi Young again.

 

 

-

 

 

"Princess Irene and Princess SeulGi, today, my sister would be coming over to guide you guys on writing the words nicely and elegantly. As a man, I can't help you." Mino spoke politely as he got up to his feet and open the door, revealing Mi Young.

 

 

Mi Young looked down as she walk towards the tables and softly spoke.

 

 

"Hwang Mi Young in greetings to Princess Irene and Princess SeulGi."

 

 

"At ease." Irene quickly said. She hurriedly rushed to Mi Young's side. Gently grabbed her arm and walked to the grand chair.

 

 

"I've heard about you a lot! You're very beautiful! I heard you've been to the West! How was it? Is it cool? I read a lot of books about it! I heard there was some call u...u...uni...unicorns! Rainbows... Delicious treats! Is it true? Unnie! Unnie! Is it true?" Princess Irene jumped around excitedly.

 

 

"Yeah! I heard too! Unnie! Unnie! Those boys there are hot right? More handsome than your brother isit?" Princess SeulGi also hurriedly ask Mi Young with eagerness.

 

 

Mi Young and Mino chuckled. Mino never saw their playful side, instead, he only saw them boring side. 

 

 

"Never see Miladies act like this before! Noona, you must be amazing! Let me learn it from you!" Mino teased. They all chuckled.

 

 

"Aniya... Mino-ah! Princess Irene and Princess SeulGi, thank you for your support and loving. There's no unicorns in the west but there are..." Mi Young continued telling wonderful stories in the West.

 

 

While Mino sat by the side looking at the 3 ladies. Even though he appeared to be listening to the stories but unknowingly, he kept looking at the far right, her small petite face and small cute eyes make him feel weird. A feeling he never experienced before, sometimes she caught him glancing at her. Causing them to flush into bright red.

 

 

'She is beautiful, totally different from what others describe her to be. A cute pie from heaven.' Mini thought while placing his hand under his chin supporting his head on the table while admiring her beauty.

 

 

'I caught him looking at me... He look amazingly dashing today, I hope he would be more than a teacher to me. I want to know him better..." She thought in her mind but not interrupted by SeulGi.

 

 

"Joo-Hyun! Let's head to Seung Hyun-Oppa palace! Unnie and songsangnim are leaving!"

 

 

-

 

 

"What should I do..." Minister Hwang paced around the mansion room. But only interrupted with his deep thoughts as his wife enters the room.

 

 

"Won Bin, what are you thinking so deeply? Is there something wrong?" Hye Yoon, the Minister's Wife noticed his worried facial expression.

 

 

"Yeobo, look at this." Won Bin took out a letter.

 

 

'To: Minister Hwang'

'Won Bin, The crown prince ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter