Chapter 3: Broken Pieces

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rascals, we are going to enter the palace."

 

 

"Neh, ahborji."

 

 

"Bom-ah, try your best to keep Prince Seung Hyun in your hands. Kiko, seduce Prince Ji Yong like a . Nichkhun and Taecyeon, try to be friends with the princes. Arrasso?"

 

 

"Neh." They all replied. SeoHyun only cursed in her head after hearing all those despicable tricks. She was the good soul in the family, she hates all those tricks that her Father use to the Royal Family. She's simply disgusted, but can't do anything and only keep to herself.

 

 

They wore their best tailored hanboks and proceeded to the palace.

 

 

Bom hurridly headed to the Imperial Garden to look for Prince Seung Hyun.

 

 

-

 

 

Kiko spotted the ever so majestic prince and smirked secretly as she head over towards him. She rubbed her palms softly and immediately kept close to Ji Yong. Somehow, Ji Yong didn't seemed to notice her. Which is strange. Ji Yong adores Kiko the most. You can probably say friends with benefits. His favourite partner in bed (concurrently)

 

 

She just had to use her method to gain his attention. Kiko slowly massaged his crotch and whispered seductively into his ears.

 

 

"Looking for me?"

 

 

Ji Yong could only rolled his eyes back enjoying every single touch of her massage. Pleasantly, he panted and only held onto her slim hands.

 

 

"Let's go eat." He smiled at her and his hands slowly touch her . He had completely forgotten the pair of blank eyes. Forgotten under the touch of Kiko. He bit his lips as he quickly dragged Kiko to his palace.

 

 

Taeyeon could only feel a slight unusual feeling as she saw a tall lady flirting with Prince Ji Yong.

 

 

Disgusted? 

 

Unsightly? 

 

Grossed out? 

 

Probably... Jealous?

 

 

-

 

 

"Oppa!" Bom purposely used her high speech voice to call her "Boyfriend" out. She hung her arms over Seung Hyun's and leaned her head onto his shoulders.

 

 

"Ahh... Bom..." Seung Hyun's voice stammered at the shocking site of Bom's thick make-up.

 

 

He laughed and smile fakely while trying to slide Bom's arm from his arms.

 

 

Mi Young noticed the clingy-ness, their PDA and slightly bowed while looking at him in the eye and left to chat with the other princes.

 

 

Seung Hyun cursed in the head as he saw Mi Young heading towards the other princes. He rolled his eyes and looked down to Bom. He was extremely annoyed but only fake a smile and began to find excuses to leave. But, of course... Failed. He could only sigh and walked around with Bom clinging onto him.

 

 

Seung Hyun could only sigh and looked out of the beautiful pond.

 

 

"When can I meet her again? Hwang Mi Young..." Seung Hyun softly mumbled under his breath.

 

 

-

 

 

"Mino! Stop trying to flirt with my royal sister!"

 

 

"JinHwan! Han Bin!" Mino only returned a small smile.

 

 

Han Bin chuckled, he could sense the weird behaviour of Irene acting around with Mino and the dying flush of red on their cheeks. He then noticed the usual small frame lady. He gulped anxiously and only looked away from the sight of HaYi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter