Chapter 4: Closer

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Young walked towards Imperial Garden, away from the sheltered area. She bend down and pluck off a pink flower, her favourite color. Taeyeon was no where to be found, again. She's always lost. Mi Young smell the fragrance from the pink flower, she went to the near by pond and lifted her hem of her hanbok and soaked her legs into the water. She lightly kicked the water with her legs as she looked up in the sky. She closes her eyes and rest her head on the grass patch.

 

 

She was so drown in thoughts, about the guy. That handsome guy with sharp jawline, thin lips, cold but warm pair of eyes at the same time. She smiled like a fool thinking about him. Soon she felt as if someone is looking at her, she opened her eyes and saw the exact vision she had been thinking and the guy.

 

 

The guy of her dreams, the guy she had been thinking of day and night trying to picture him after hearing compliments from her siblings. The guy who she finally saw after her 24 years of existence.

 

 

She got the shock of her life. She gasped, cover and quickly stood up.

 

 

"H-Hwang... M-Mi... Young in greetings to Prince Seung Hyun." She placed her hands on the right and bowed down a little.

 

 

Seung Hyun chuckled at the sight of the nervous Mi Young. After following of an awkward silence.

 

 

"I apologise for my reckless actions." She finally spoke and gulped.

 

 

"It's okay, I did more worse things than you..." Seung Hyun tone down and look towards the pond."Sit down, don't be nervous." He patted the spot where Mi Young earlier lied.

 

 

"Yes, your highness." She politely said and sat down. She pulled her knees to her body closer and together admire the Imperial Garden scenery.

 

 

"How did you manage to..." Mi Young pointed at the direction of the sheltered area. Where you could probably see Bom looking around for Seung Hyun. He chuckled and spoke.

 

 

"JinHwan helped me, my cute dongseng." He smiled at the thought of it.

 

 

FLASHBACK TO 5 MINS AGO

JinHwan wandered around the sheltered area, Seung Ri was busy, Ji Yong is don't know where he is and what's he's doing, other Princes are chatting with the Hwang Family, Nichkhun and Taecyeon was trying to miggle with Young Bae and probably failed.

He then spotted his little eye, and saw the annoyed Seung Hyun with Bom clinging onto his arm. Seung Hyun saw Jin Hwan and immediately trying to communicate with him through eye contact.

'Help... Me...' Seung Hyun mouthed and eyed to Bom.

'You owe me, Hyung.' Jin Hwan mouthed and smiled.

"Hyung, Father is looking for you." Jin Hwan approach Seung Hyun and Bom at the table. "Alone..." He acted like he's panting and anxious. He winked to Seung Hyun and smirked.

"Bom, see you next year!" Seung Hyun hurriedly said and left the sheltered area. He acted like he was running towards the Royal hall but soon after he assumed that he's out of view. He walked slowly, looking for Mi Young.

END FLASHBACK 

 

 

"He's the cutest." Mi Young chuckled.

 

 

"I'm the cutest!" Seung Hyun talked in a childish mode and show some ageyo. Mi Young had a heartily laugh seeing the cold Prince acting... cute.

 

 

"Yes, your highness." Mi Young nodded her head.

 

 

"Please speak informally to me..."

 

 

"Arraso." Mi Young blushed a little.

 

 

"Aigo..." Seung Hyun pinched her cheeks a little, causing Mi Young to wide eye and blushed even more. Unknowingly, she didn't realise the thumping heart in her.

 

 

Seung Hyun smiled and looked back to the beautiful pond.

 

 

"Did anyone tell you how beautiful you look?" Seung Hyun asked as he took off his shoes and kicked gently some water in the pond.

 

 

"I guess... Some people did told me that..." Mi Young laughed and followed what Seung Hyun did.

 

 

"You're one cheeky girl, I see... Beautiful as well." Seung Hyun used two arms to support him as he leaned backwards.

 

 

Silence... In fact, a comfortable silence. Until the most hatred voice ruined everything. Literally, everything.

 

 

"Oppa, where are you?"

 

 

Seung Hyun knew it was Bom. He cursed under his breath and hurriedly wore his shoes. Mi Young too... She quickly dry her legs and wore her shoes. Seung Hyun looked around and heard the voice getting louder.

 

 

"She's near... Too near... Aish, jinja..." Seung Hyun thought.

 

 

"What even..." Mi Young thought.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter