Chapter 6: Hurting Inside

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shall I prepare the bathtub for you? My highness." Maiden Joy asked.

 

 

"Yes, please." Her angelic voice softly spoke. "Rose petals too." Ending with a smile.

 

 

Maiden Joy slightly bowed and left the hall towards the bedroom to prepare the Princess's bath. SeulGi escaped from the imperial garden meeting, it's just too boring and Joo Hyun was no where to be found. So she decided to take a bath since it was near the evening.

 

 

Once the bathtub is ready to her exact orders, the palace maids gently helped her undress and her long wavy hair slowly let loose freely. Her sliky skin slowly made it's way into the scented bath water.

 

 

-

 

 

Seung Hoon was walking around, he aimlessly went to the garden to look for Mino but then he saw Mino and Joo Hyun talking, not wanting to disturb them. He just chuckled and headed towards the palace rooms to look for Ji Yong. Apparently, he didn't know that Ji Yong was practically busy during some vigorous activity that time.

 

 

He took light steps and admired the little cravings of the stones in the palace. He spotted the little dragon carving in the outside in the garden. He guessed that Ji Yong is inside. He tried to open the door before knocking, but there's no answer. He wandered off around the room, maybe an open window to call for Ji Yong. His nose twitched a bit at the aromatic scent of roses.

 

 

"Wait... Roses?" SeungHoon wondered. Ji Yong is never really fond of flowers. He heard noises this time, it's a melodic sound, accompanied with a peaceful and beautiful singing. Curiosity killed the cat. He noticed an open window and slowly let his head into the room, seeing the view.

 

 

His eyes could only grew bigger and bigger. Holy . A milky skin , slim arms and tender like skin made him his lips. The long brown hair floats on the bath tub of water with rose petals making it wet. The overall y look that SeungHoon cause could only get his mouth open and eyes widen with lust. 
 

 

 

-
 

 

 

SeulGi slowly cupped water with her fingers and gently open to let the scented water trickle down her silky skin. She then felt uncomfortable, as if someone is staring her... She heard breathing sounds and a huge gulp sound. She quickly turn around and only met a pair of shocked eyes.

 

 

Her eyes widen, couldn't believe that such incident happened. She let out a scream and immediately grabbed a towel and wrap herself when she got out of the tub. She quickly grabbed her shoes and made way to the window to hit that disgusting ert. She clutched onto her towel tightly as she ran towards the window. She closes her eyes and as she mastered all her strength to hit the ert head. A familiar and shushing voice interrupted her.

 

 

"PRINCESS SEULGI! DON'T, STOP, SORRY." That voice caused SeulGi to open her eyes and look at the erted person.

 

 

"SeungHoon? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD DO SUCH A THING. I-----" SeulGi screamed at him but only have a pair of huge hands covering .

 

 

"Hey! I'm sorry! I was looking for Ji Yong Hyung and I didn't know that this palace is yours. Look, I'm terribly sorry. Forget this incident, forget this whole matter alright? I will do anything! Anything to your choice! Okay?" Seung Hoon whispered loud enough for the both of them to hear.

 

 

"Anything?" SeulGi thought in her head with a light smirk forming.

 

 

Just then, Maiden Joy's voice could be heard from the door of SeulGi's room.

 

 

"Your Highness, are you alright? I heard you shouting and stuff..."

 

 

"Yes, I'm fine!" SeulGi shouted back at once Seung Hoon releases his hands. Seung Hoon took a deep sigh after hearing what SeulGi said to Maiden Joy. He flashed his cheeky smile and thanked SeulGi.

 

 

As he was about to leave the place, SeulGi spoke.

 

 

"You know... After this happens, my reputation maybe tarnished. Since you said that you will protect and hold responsible right? Including doing anything I want you to do... So... Why won't we start it, right... Now..." She did an ageyo and finishes off with a smirk.

 

 

Seung Hoon gulped hard, and nodded slightly. 

 

 

 

-

 


 

SeulGi walked with light steps and she headed back to the garden. Walking around the palace. She suddenly stopped at her tracks and held her hand out.

 

 

An unknown sigh could be heard and he hesitantly hand her the handkerchief. He held out the umbrella to block the sun from suntanning Princess SeulGi.

 

 

"I can't believe, I'm doing this..." Seung Hoon sighed as he opened the pink umbrella and held it up high. He continued to walk behind the majestic princess and only sigh every 3 steps.

 

 

"Stop sighing, you agree to this-" SeulGi turned around to look at Seung Hoon as she walked backwards while talking to Seung Hoon. Just before she could finish her sentence. The clumsy side appeared, her beautiful embedded shoe step onto a stick branch on the floor, causing her to lose balance well, the all mighty Seung Hoon couldn't catch her on time, causing the majestic princess's ankle to twist and a final touch of her bum to touch on the ground.

 

 

"Awww!" SeulGi winc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter