Chapter 1: Highness

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He picked up the cup of wine as he sat at the Royal Garden Shelter where the Royal families which is the King, Queen and 7 Princes would gather.

 

 

"Good Morning Hyung." Prince Han Bin greeted him. He's second earliest to arrive, while... Seung Hyun arrived first.

 

 

-Prince Han Bin

The shy guy, best friend: Prince Jin Hwan and Scholar Hwang. 
Given birth by Kang Ji Won 
Biological younger brother of Choi Seung Hyun and Irene 

 

 

"Good Morning Han Bin-ah" He gave a slight smile to his favourite dongseng. Out of the 7 Princes, the youngest and shy one is his favourite dongseng. Always remind him of his younger true self.

 

 

-Prince Seung Hyun 
is not what other people sculpture him to be. He is just meeting the expectations of what his father wanted him to be. 
The fact that he's the eldest 
not given birth by the Queen but the concubine. He's just like Han Bin, shy and awkward with everyone. 
Biological brother of Han Bin and Irene 
But his true self which is weird, friendly and bingu not his cold, unfriendly and mysterious character. This fact is only known to the 7 Princes and 2 Princesses 

 

 

"Hyung!" Prince Ji Yong arrived next and patted his hyung's back.

 

 

"Ji, I heard you've been to the gibang again." Seung Hyun acted out his stern face.

 

 

"Ahh... Relieve stress." Ji Yong said fluently but his facial expression is showing his anxiety.

 

 

-Prince Ji Yong 
Totally known for the womaniser in the whole palace. 
Eldest Son of the Queen 
Biological brother of Prince Seung Ri 
Gifted, greatly adored by the King. 
Probably slept with the all the maids in the palace. 
Never going to stop that from happening. 
Best friend: Prince Young Bae

 

 

Seung Hyun let a chuckle which cause Ji Yong to hit his arms lightly.

 

 

"Oh Hyung! You've been working out I seyy." Ji Yong gasped and quickly ran off to his designated seat. 

 

 

Soon after, all the princes had arrived. Finally, King Choi and Queen Soo Yeon had arrived.

 

 

-King Choi Jang Bin
The most majestic king in the Choi Dynasty ever yet. 
Adores Princess SeulGi and Prince Ji Yong the best to what everyone thinks so.
Hates being mentioned about the choice candidate of the crown prince. 
(He doesn't want to die that early) 

 

 

"We will announce various course since the candidate for the crown prince is about time to choose."

 

 

Murmurs could be heard from the grand shelter. Until the king coughed, it's when the whole shelter remained silent.

 

 

"Not again..." Ji Yong thought. He doesn't want to be the crown prince, the burden is just too hard. The thinking of no more flirting and sleeping with ladies due to the 'rightful' behaviour of the king kills him. He thinks that Seung Hyun is the rightful candidate to be the crown prince. He still remembered having arguments with his bratty mother, Queen Soo Yeon, just because he told the Queen that he didn't want to fight for the throne.

 

 

Ji Yong feared the most is the Queen, she could cause him to be apart from the royal family, the luxury things could be taken of. Thus, he act to try his best. Even though Seung Hyun always encourage him, to listen and fight for the crown throne. He would only reply a nod and fake a smile.

 

 

-

 

 

"Yes father." Mi Young excused herself and left the olden room.

 

 

She sighs to herself and walked aimlessly around the garden of Hwang Mansion.

 

 

"Milady, what's bothering you?"

 

 

"It's just that... Father wants me to enter palace to help Mino with the two princesses. 3 days after their first lesson."

 

 

"But isn't it great?! You can help them based on your intelligence! You've been reading books and books, sometimes I think you're more knowledgeable than Lord, Milady."

 

 

"Taeyeon, I just came back from The West after years, I'm not familiar with the culture here yet after long time and I heard that," Mi Young went closer to Taeyeon and whispered, "They are bratty!"

 

 

Taeyeon let out a chuckle, "Milady, don't worry. I have a strong feeling. You're gonna make amazing friends with them."

 

 

"I hope so." Mi Young sigh once again and headed back to her room.

 

 

-Hwang Mi Young 
The oldest child in Hwang Family 
Just arrived back to Korea two weeks ago after studying at The West for a long period of time. Probably 5 years. 
She only kept contact with her siblings and parents.

 

 

-

 

 

"Master! Milady! Stop running! You're going to destroy the vase!"

 

 

"Catch me if you can!"

 

 

"Get back here!"

 

 

Seung Hoon and Yuri was running around the mansion chasing one another, just because Yuri painted on Seung Hoon's face while he was sleeping. They only pause once Yuri's eyes was too close to a broad chest. She nervously looked up to the owner of that broad chest.

 

 

"Yuri in greeting to Prince Young Bae." She gulped after greeting the 2nd half eldest prince.

 

 

"At ease, Yuri-ah!" Young Bae threw a smile to her which made her heart beat faster than normal.

 

 

-Prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter