The Legend

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the bottom of Pandora’s Box, 13 powers lay. Each individual power each had a name. Together with hope, they were put in the world, separated from each other and each assuming a human form. Hope remained hope, something in everyone to keep them going while the 13 powers kept far away from each other to maintain the world. Zeus intended to release evil into the world but kept hope and the 13 powers to keep the world alive.

Frost was assigned to Germany. His main residence Berlin, the capital of the Germany. He had the power of ice and frost, a power easily used in the snowy weather of the city during winter. His personality was like his power, cold as ice. He concentrated on his mission and never strayed away from his goal. Frost had great power over his feelings and always seemed emotionless. His symbol, a snowflake represented his uniqueness unlike any other. When normal people were asked to describe him, they described him as cold and distant.

Kinesis or better known as Mind, took residence in Korea, Seoul, the capital of the country. He had the power of telekinesis together with telepathy. A power so dangerous he could kill anyone with just a flick of his hand. As a result, he was told to watch the world through balls, monitoring what went on the world, using his power to move them up and down according to what he needed to see. His symbol represented his lifelong imprisonment to his metal balls since his power was too great to be used. Few people met him, but those few that did always felt that he could see through them.

Flight resided in Canada, Vancouver. He had the power of flight. He was one of the leaders of the 13 powers and they looked up to him. Flight’s symbol, a dragon, represented his strength as a leader. Whenever he walked, he seemed to walk on the air in people’s eyes.

Earth lived in Texas, Colorado. He ruled the earth and controlled the ground. He was strong and steadfast, a force to be reckoned with when against. His symbol signified his ability to stay on his feet no matter what. He was quiet and when described, people said they could rely on him.

Space settled in England, London. He could disappear and move to another place without using his legs. He was as suave as he was quick. People described as flirty yet mysterious, they never could tell what he was thinking, always feeling that he was unreachable. Although seemingly open, people said he always seemed guarded behind the flirty mask of his. His symbol represented the different elements needed for spell casting, witchcraft which was secretive as well as cryptic.

Aqua roamed in France, Marseilles. He controlled water and could manipulate it whenever he wanted. Along with Flight, they led the group. He was smooth flowing and earned his popularity among the locals in his location. His soothing nature provided an additional up for his friends. His symbol represented his nature- calm, flowing yet unpredictable and tumultuous.

Light pranced around in France, Lyon, a city near his brother, Aqua. He controlled light, and could produce it. The city he was in represe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter