Chapter 6

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You never told me you had a car!” Claire yelled above the roaring noise of the engine.

“Well, you never asked!” Luhan yelled back.

She was currently in Luhan’s car (that she had not known had existed) and was on the way to meet his ‘teacher’. She had no idea how his teacher was supposed to help tell why he came to her village but she was more interested in how come Luhan owned a car.

“Remind me to ask you how you got a car in the absolute outer suburbs of Korea!” She shouted to which Luhan responded with an ear shattering ‘okay’.

As they zoomed out of their village and as scenery morphed into tall buildings and cities, Claire stared in awe around herself at this new view. She had never strayed outside the border of her village. She watched in amazement as Luhan pulled into a huge mansion and the gates opened automatically. She had no idea automatic gates existed!

They got out of the car and walked to the door, Luhan watched in amusement as Claire gaped at everything she saw, she obviously had not seen anything like this before. Taking out his keys, he opened the door where he guided the awestruck, open-mouthed Claire into the house.

The person they were meeting was sitting on the couch, sipping calmly on a cup of coffee. He nudged Claire and she snapped out of her daze and bowed to the surprised looking man on the couch. He introduced him as his teacher, Lee Soo Man and introduced her to him.

“She’s the one I was tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter