Chapter 1

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Phew. We managed to catch the plane in time. Thank goodness!” Claire wiped her brow. After Soo Man had told them about their flight, they had rushed down and had just managed to catch the plane before the gates closed. It was certainly a close one.

“I’m going to kill him when I see him the next time. Making us run like that……” Luhan muttered as he settled into his seat. He glanced at Claire who was looking excitedly out of the window. She had turned from a shy, timid, bullied girl to one who was curious and friendly once they had taken off and flown out of her birth country. It seemed that she was only comfortable when she was out of Korea. He smiled fondly at the said girl. He had managed to get her to talk to him comfortably and she now addressed him as Luhan or Lulu, usually he would kill anybody who called him that but……she was an exception. She had this innocent vibe around her that made him want to forgive her for everything she did.

The day went on smoothly, they stopped at one country to get on another plane to go directly to Berlin, in total, they were in the air for approximately 14 hours. When they were nearing the country, Claire’s eyes were wide as she observed Berlin from the air, a city covered in ice and snow, a pretty cold country.

“Do you have your winter jacket on?” She turned towards Luhan and fussed over him, she was pretty sure it was cold and she did not want anybody to freeze to death. He nodded and patted her head softly, a fond smile on his face as she straightened his collar. It was quite obvious to say that they had gotten closer throughout the 14 hours they were together in the plane. Luhan still remembered his life when he discovered he had powers, it was such a beautiful mystery to him until he realise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter