Chapter 3

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fridge full of bubble tea was heaven for Luhan. One that made him declare bubble tea was his only love. Bubble tea was the fountain of life (no idea where he got that idea from). Claire made sure that she had her fridge stocked with it after her first experience with him in her house. Luhan had visited her house for the first time (after countless number of times of persuading her). Once inside her house, he had been so happy that he started treating it like his home, until he found out Claire did not have bubble tea. He went into some kind of rant about how bubble tea was needed at every house and that it is necessary. And so, that is the story of why Claire always had bubble tea in her fridge; to escape Luhan’s lecturing.

She got a cup of bubble tea for Luhan and a cup of hot chocolate for herself and started walking silently towards the living room. Creeping with the shadows, she made her way stealthily to Luhan, intending to scare him out of his wits. What she saw was..... things floating in the air. She stopped in her tracks and blinked. There were no more things floating in the air. Were her eyes playing tricks on her?

“Claire! Let me help you with that!” Luhan jumped out of his sitting place and bounded towards the confused Claire, grabbing the drinks out of her hand and placing it on the table, motioning towards her to come sit next to him.

“Is there something wrong?” Luhan cocked his head to one side.

“Did you see things floating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter