Chapter 2

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since meeting Luhan, life had changed for Claire, dramatically. No longer were girls laughing at her nor boys spreading rumours. He was there for her all the way. Every time a girl laughed behind her back, Luhan asked them to stop. When a boy made fun of her or ‘accidentally’ poured soda on her, Luhan stood up for her and helped her clean up. He would walk her home everyday, protect her, defend her, something like a knight in shining armour. One that Claire only read in books. Of course, she constantly tried to dismiss the fact that she kept hearing Luhan’s voice in her head. She thought she must have been going delusional. Se had thought Luhan would be trouble but he broke through her protective walls and..... she was letting him in.

“Claire!” Speaking of the devil, Luhan ran over to where Claire stood at the entrance of the school gates. He had been at soccer training and had forced her to wait for him. He had a beaming smile that was identical to the one when they first met. Smiling back shyly, she waved back at him. This prompted him to grab her hand and laced their fingers together. Claire protested at his sudden but suave action and pulled her hand away.

“Luhan! We’re in public!” Claire half whispered, half yelped at the said person. Panic filled her voice. No, they were not dating. Luhan just liked too much skinship therefore causing Claire’s grief and anguish at the overly affectionate boy.

“Suit yourself.” He grumbled, acting all adora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter