Chapter 4

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Claire felt warm. Cosy. And had a really cuddly, moving object in her arms. Wait..... moving? She opened her eyes to come face to face to Luhan who was wriggling around, trying to find a more comfortable position. His eyes fluttered open before Claire let out a shriek. Yesterday, she distinctively remembered him a little further away from her, not in each other’s arms! Of course, she did the only thing a girl would do in this situation: kick the said male off the sofa. Luhan landed with a thump and stared up, bewildered, at Claire.

“I thought I was the only one who kicked people off the bed while sleeping.” He commented, rubbing his back where he had landed on the floor.

“Sorry. You were just too close.” She answered sheepishly, still not recovering from the extreme closeness of Luhan a little while ago.

“It’s okay!” His smile was bright. Claire smiled softly, knowing that this boy had made her way into his heart without her consent. She started laughing for no reason, just laughing, laughing of her miseries, laughing off her sorrows. Luhan looked confused but her laughter was contagious and he started laughing too. He had never heard her laughter before but she had a beautiful one. Claire’s eyes caught sight of the necklace she had seen around his neck when he had first came into class.

Curious, she asked him about it. “Oh, this. It’s just a necklace. It’s kinda special to me because it reminds me of who I am.” Luhan clutched at the pendan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter