Chapter 7

Pandora's Box (Book 1-13)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I’m the descendant of Shadow?” Claire asked. “And you’re the descendant of Kinesis or Mind or whatever his name was?”

Luhan nodded at her questions.

“Okay then. So we’re supposed to gather all of the powers together, yes?” Claire asked cheerfully.

“You’re not scared? Or overwhelmed or anything?” Luhan asked in surprise.

“Why would I be?” She frowned.

“Well, it’s just that there is a lot to sink in and all. When I first found out, I was practically panicking.” Luhan confessed.

Claire grinned at this. “Anyway, I’m just agreeing to this because I can finally get away from my village and explore the world. I’ve been wanting to do that.”

Lee Soo Man nodded at this, he explained quickly to the two people that the Council of Powers had ordered this to happen. They wanted to see the powers and talk to them. Claire listened to this in awe. She had never thought that there was a Council of Powers before although they did not have powers.

“First, we need to check on stuff you need to bring for the trip. There will be people who are dangerous along the way and you cannot use your power unless it is really an emergency.”

At this, Soo Man guided them towards a doorway. When he opened it, it was filled with weapons of all sort, technology and other items that Claire could not differentiate. To Claire, this was heaven. With all these weapons, she could practice as much as she could.

“Is that a wushu stick? Oh, look at that sword! Omigosh! I want those ninja stars!” Claire squealed.

Luhan frowned. All the times he had spent with Claire, she had been cold most of the time or never showing her true feelings, masking it with a smile and now, here she was,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter