Goodbye, Kyo~

Falling In Love With CEO Eric Mun

Knock… Knock… Knock…

Junjin decided to surprise Andy at his house since it was the weekend and he wanted to bring him out. They haven’t gone out together ever since he got back to Korea. But it was his mum who opened the door.

‘Junjin-ah~’ she greeted the young man.

‘Hello, mum… Sorry for interrupting but is Andy home?’ he smiled.

‘Oh, Andy’s at college. He told me he has some assignments to do’ she said apologetically.

Junjin nodded his head in understanding and noticed that Mrs Lee was preparing to go out, ‘Where are you heading, mum?’ he asked.

‘To the hospital’

‘Let me send you there’ he offered.

‘Really? Thank you, Junjin…’ she smiled thankfully.

After dropping Mrs Lee off at the hospital, Junjin went straight to Andy’s college. There weren’t any people there so he didn’t have to worry of people recognising him and started to chase him around. He walked towards Andy’s faculty building since he had been there once and remembered the way well. As he was walking, he halted his steps when he heard noises along the corridor.

‘YAH! Why did you tell the lecturers about us?!’ someone yelled loudly. Junjin peeked and had his eyes widen when he saw that 3 people was surrounding the love of his life. He quickly took out his phone and recorded a video in case of anything happened.

‘Oh wait! I know… YOU’RE DEAF AND OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN’T HEAR WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT!’ one of the guys mocked.

‘Yah, let’s just show him rather than talking to him. He’s useless in hearing anyway’ he smirked at his friends. So they started to kick and punch Andy and Andy just defended himself weakly from them.

‘Those fckers…’ Junjin hissed but when he was about to help Andy, someone came to rescue him.

‘WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?!’ someone yelled and from his appearance, he looked like a lecturer there. The guys quickly left the scene leaving Andy to be in pain alone.

‘Are you okay?’ the lecturer asked Andy but he didn’t reply. He left confused but nevertheless, he held out his hands for Andy to take them. Once Andy stood up, he bowed politely to the lecturer and took out his notepad to say something.

*I’m deaf but thank you for your help. I’ve got to go now ^^*

Hurriedly, Andy ran to the nearest toilet with Junjin following him behind. He stood outside and watched Andy who was standing in front of the mirror. The younger guy checked the bruise that was on his face and washed his face multiple of times. It broke Junjin's heart when he saw Andy broke down whenever he tried to smile in front of the mirror. He continued washing his face until he felt better. Junjin immediately got out from the situation and ran to his car so that when Andy saw him, he would assume that he was already waiting for the younger guy.

As Andy was walking, he suddenly halted his steps when he saw his favourite person who was leaning against his Lamborghini while playing with his phone. Andy grinned widely and started running towards him, he waved his hands when Junjin looked up from his phone.

*Hi! What are you doing here?*

Seeing Andy giving a fake smile just broke his heart but still managed to keep calm, *To surprise you of course! Wanna go out?*

Andy grinned and nodded his head excitedly, *Yes please! It's been awhile since we last hangout together :)*

While driving, Junjin cautiously glanced at Andy to see how he was doing. Then it hit him. What if Andy was bullied the whole time he was at the college? The thought made Junjin heart ache and when he looked at Andy again, he saw a slight purple bruise on his jawline. Had enough with being okay with it, Junjin stopped at the convenient store and dragged Andy inside.

*What are you doing here, hyung?* Andy said in confusion.

Junjin just kept quiet until he found the things that he wanted. Couldn't find it, he asked at an old man at the cashier.

'Excuse me, can I get some ice?'

The old man nodded, 'Okay, wait here'

In meanwhile, Junjin bought a small cloth that was enough to cover the bruise. The man came back and gave the ice to Junjin. The model placed the ice on the cloth and placed it gently on Andy's bruise causing the younger guy to hiss in pain.

*Let's try to hide it from mum* Junjin said as he gave a warm smile.

Andy's eyes widen when he was caught but remained silence. Junjin only had to pay for the cloth since the old man decided not to charge him with the ice. Inside the car, the atmosphere was a bit tense and Junjin knew he had to talk about it with the college student. Therefore, the perfect place was at a park. He parked his car and together they went to a secluded area and sat at the bench.

*How long has it been going on?* Junjin started the conversation.

*Once in awhile* Andy sighed as he knew it was useless to hide it from the smart guy.

*Why didn't you tell me?* he looked at Andy seriously.

*Because...* Andy's eyes were starting to water but continued nonetheless, *I don't think it's important enough*

Junjin stood up and expressed his anger, seeing some rocks near him, he kicked them furiously. It made Andy scared as it was a rare sight to see the model angry and he knew that what he had done was wrong. He whimpered some noises in hoping that Junjin would hear him and he did. He stopped and stared intensely at Andy, his heart stopped beating for a second when he saw Andy started crying. Junjin immediately sat beside him to hug him tightly as comfort. He slowly patted Andy's back to calm him down. The crying was going on for about 15 minutes until Andy finally stopped crying.

Before Andy could say anything, Junjin said, *I'm sorry for being angry but I hate it if you don't tell me anything. I know that I'm always busy but you have to tell me what's going on in your life. Don't ignore me*

Andy smiled weakly and nodded, *I will, hyung, from now on. But please don't tell mum or hyung...*

Junjin ruffled his head and held out his pinky finger, *I promise*. Andy smiled widely and intertwined his pinky finger with Junjin's. After the talk, Junjin brought Andy to his favourite street in Seoul and having a day out that day with Junjin made Andy feel a lot better and he immediately forgot the pain he felt earlier.

(At Andy's house)

'Mum, we have to go now. Akio's parents must be on their way to pick him up' Eric said after they spent their afternoon there.

'Okay' she nodded and smiled at Akio who was on her lap, 'Bye, Kyo... Grandma is going to miss you. Be a good boy to your parents okay' she said warmly and gave Akio back to Hyesung.

'Thank you for the trouble, mum. I really hope to see you soon' Hyesung hugged her briefly as a goodbye.

'Please do... I already like you, Hyesung' she smiled fondly.

‘I’m glad, mum’ he chuckled lightly. As they stepped out from the house, they bumped into Junjin and Andy who just came back.

'Oh!' Junjin exclaimed when he saw Hyesung, Eric and a baby.

'Whose child did you kidnap?' he joked and Andy who saw the baby immediately rushed towards him to hold him.

*What's his name, hyung?* Andy asked Eric.

*Akio but we call him Kyo*

As Andy played with Akio, Hyesung noticed a faint bruise on Andy's jawline. He looked at Junjin and went to ask him about it. To people, they won't see the bruise but to someone who was an excellent observant like Hyesung, he wouldn't miss a thing.

'Junjin' Hyesung said when he stood beside Junjin.

'Hmm?' Junjin looked at him back.

'What happened to Andy's jawline?'

Junjin's eyes widen, 'N-Nothing... But just don't tell Eric hyung and mum' he stuttered and told the whole story.

Hyesung raised his eyebrows in suspicious but just nodded his head, 'Okay, I won't... Because I know that you're going to protect him'

Junjin looked at him seriously, 'Of course, hyung. Mark me words when I say I will'

After the brief conversation, Eric, Hyesung and Akio left. While Hyesung was playing with Akio, Eric suddenly spoke to him.

'What did you and Junjin talk about just now?'

Hyesung was taken aback by his question and instantly shook his head, 'Nothing, I just asked him where did he go'

'Oh then I'll have to talk to him personally' he commented.

'Why?' Hyesung looked at him.

'I want to know where Andy got the bruise from' he said but with a protective tone. Hyesung's eyes widen at the revelation.

'The one on his jawline' he replied when Hyesung kept quiet.

'You noticed..? Hyesung accidentally let it slip.

'You knew' Eric responded back and looked at Hyesung intensely before focusing back on the road.

'I promised Junjin not to say a word, so you have to confront him about it. I thought I was the only one who noticed the bruise' he mumbled quietly at the last sentence. He guessed that he underestimated Eric's observing skills.

(At Eric's apartment)

‘I’m going to pack Kyo’s things so that it would be easier if they come later’ Hyesung announced when they arrived at the apartment.

‘I’ll watch TV with him’ Eric replied and went to the living hall with Akio. For the whole 3 days, Hyesung and Eric have been watching cartoons because that was the only shows that Akio liked and when they changed, he would start crying.

Kring… Kring… Kring…

‘Hello?’ Eric said once he picked up his phone that was ringing earlier.

‘We’re at my apartment’

‘You said you’re picking him up now’

‘Hmm’

‘Fine… But don’t be too late’

‘Bye’

‘What’s wrong?’ Hyesung asked when he heard Eric who was talking on the phone. He figured it must be Akio’s parents since Eric mentioned the baby’s name.

‘Nothing. They’ll pick up Akio tonight…’ Eric sighed and then he looked at Hyesung when the model sat down on the sofa.

‘You can go home if you want. I think I can manage him’ he said. He felt really bad to interrupt Hyesung’s weekend and he had no right to ask the younger guy to stay longer.

‘Nah, it’s fine. I don’t have to go to work early’ Hyesung said casually and continued, ‘Anyway, what do you want for dinner? Since this is the last time someone is going to cook for you’ he teased.

‘I can cook myself’ Eric rolled his eyes.

‘Yeah but you’re lazy to do so’

‘I want the pasta that you made the last time’ Eric remarked.

Hyesung’s face lit up and he leaned forward to Eric, ‘Why? Do you like it? I know I did a good job’ he said proudly.

‘No, because that’s the most edible one’ he said with a monotone voice.

Hyesung tsk at his behaviour but decided to cook the pasta again for them. During dinner, Hyesung was a little bit sentimental when he was feeding Akio because that was the last time he would see the cute baby. After the dinner, as usual, Hyesung put Akio to sleep so that his parents wouldn’t have hard time getting him to sleep.

(At 10 pm)

Knock… Knock… Knock…

‘Oh, I think they’re here’ Hyesung whispered as he was carrying Akio.

Eric walked to the door and opened it. A couple was smiling widely when they saw Eric but when they saw Hyesung, they were quite stunned.

‘Hello, you must be Akio’s parents. I’m Hyesung, I’m helping Eric for the weekend’ he introduced himself in English since the couple was from US.

‘Ah, thank you so much for helping him. We’re so sorry for the trouble, we just didn’t know how to go to for help’ the wife explained and cautiously took Akio from Hyesung.

‘Nah, it’s fine… Plus, Kyo is a good boy’ he smiled.

‘Now, take your kids and go home. It’s late now and we have work tomorrow morning’ Eric said while looking at them. Hyesung on the other hand just nudged Eric’s side and gave a glare.

‘It’s not always! I know you miss us, so we give you to take care of our child!’ the husband said jokingly as if they were already immune with Eric’s attitude.

‘Thanks again, Hyesung… And you Eric, we’ll treat you when you go to US’ the wife winked her eyes playfully.

‘Hmm’ he shrugged his shoulder lazily.

After they left, Hyesung sighed, ‘I already miss the little guy’

‘I’ll give you updates on him when I talk to the parents again’ Eric said.

‘Really? You already promise okay’ he smiled happily.

‘Are you going home now..?’ Eric asked when he saw Hyesung walking in the bedroom.

‘Yeah, my job here is done. So I’ll see you tomorrow, Mr President’ Hyesung said and took his bag.

‘Why don’t you just stay here for the night? It’s late now if you go now’ Eric suggested.

Hyesung’s eyes widen, ‘Is it okay?’

‘Yeah sure’

‘Then, where are you going to sleep?’

‘On the bed’

‘Okay, then I’ll take the sofa’ he nodded in understanding.

‘Why would you? Just sleep on the bed’ Eric frowned.

‘With you?’

‘Yeah, who else’

‘But Kyo is not here!’ he suddenly defended himself.

‘Just pretend he’s here… If you don’t want, then fine. Just sleep on the sofa. I’m going to wash up now’ Eric said lazily and made his way to the bathroom. Hyesung took a deep breath and put his bag down. He waited for Eric to get out so that he could wash up too.

(Next day)

Even though Hyesung can go to the agency later than the rest, he still woke up early as usual as it was a habit of his. As soon as he woke up, he smelled a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen. Before he made his way there, he took a quick bath first.

‘What are you doing?’ Hyesung asked when he saw Eric at the kitchen.

‘Driving’ he replied sarcastically as usual.

‘Hmm’ Hyesung was used to his sarcasm that he tended to ignore him.

‘Since you always make breakfast during the weekends, I thought of making breakfast for us’ Eric said as he was making scramble eggs.

‘Won’t you be late for work? I mean now is the peak hour of traffic’ Hyesung replied when he took a glance at his watch.

‘I’ll arrive on time’ he said confidently. They enjoyed a comfortable breakfast together and Eric left his keys with Hyesung since he was going to work later. He didn’t know why he felt that he can trust Hyesung with his personal stuffs when he just got close to the guy.

‘Nah, give me when you’re at the office later’ Eric said as he handed the keys to Hyesung.

‘Don’t you feel worry if I do something to your apartment?’ Hyesung said in disbelieved.

‘I’ll take the risk since I’m giving you my trust’ he replied before taking his briefcase from the closet. Hearing the word trust made Hyesung’s heart ache. He couldn’t bear imagining if Eric knew about his real job and the fact that he was Hyesung’s target.

‘Thanks…’ Hyesung mumbled softly.

‘I’m going now. And before you leave, don’t forget to switch everything off’ he reminded the model.

‘Yes boss’ he saluted playfully.

Hyesung decided that he should make some side dishes for Eric as a token of gratitude. He used his phone to check online for recipes and went out to buy necessary ingredients. Leaving everything in the fridge and checked everything was perfectly neat and tidy, Hyesung made his way out. That weekend was probably the best weekend in those time of year.

(At SHW+ Agency)

Hyesung finished up all his work first before going to Eric’s office.

Knock… Knock… Knock…

‘Come in’

Hearing those words, Hyesung slowly made his way in and smiled at the CEO who was typing on his laptop.

‘I’m here to give you the keys’ Hyesung said.

‘Oh, thank you’ Eric nodded his head.

‘Hyesung…’ Eric called when Hyesung was about to leave.

‘Thank you for the weekend…’ he smiled faintly at the model. It made Hyesung happy when he saw Eric smile as it was rare to see the CEO like that.

(At Eric’s apartment)

Since he delayed his work during the weekend, Eric had a lot of things to do at the office and he hated if he left his work just like that. He stayed back at the office quite late before he could finally head home. He didn’t even eat dinner because he was too busy, so he decided to just cook ramen. But when he was about to open the fridge, he saw a sticky note.

*As a token of my gratitude, I cooked some side dishes for you. And don’t worry, it’s edible!*

Eric chuckled lightly at the note and when he opened his fridge, his eyes widen at so many containers inside that were filled with side dishes. He chose a side dish to make it as dinner and he reminded himself to send a text to Hyesung before going to sleep.

*Thank you~*