From Assassin To Model

Falling In Love With CEO Eric Mun

Since he was still spying on Eric, he basically didn't have any work to do. Spending his free time on weekend, it was a normal routine for Hyesung to jog around a big park not far from his house. Being an elite assassin, Hyesung had to have a strong stamina and jogging was the best way. 

As he was jogging after an hour, he heard a bark coming from behind. He ignored it and continued jogging but when the dog jumped in front of him, he was surprised. The dog was wagging his tail and barking happily. Hyesung looked closely, it was Husky!

'Hey there! What are you doing here?' Hyesung smiled as he squatted down to pat the dog. He noticed that the dog had a collar with rope which meant Eric was around there. Looking around to look for the CEO and there he was, running towards Hyesung and Husky.

'Husky, why did you run?' Eric said when he stopped in front of them.

'Is this your dog, President?' Hyesung asked as he carried the dog in his arms.

Eric was stunned to see Hyesung because he didn't notice his face earlier.

'Y-Yes' he still couldn't believe his eyes and took Husky from Hyesung.

'And please, just call me Eric. We're not at work now'

Hyesung smiled inwardly, 'What's his name?' he asked, looking at the dog.

'Husky'

'Is it because he is a husky dog?'

'Yeah... I'm not good with names honestly' he admitted.

Hyesung chuckled lightly, 'Well, that's a cute name. I think he likes it too' he said while patting the dog gently.

Eric looked at Hyesung who was happily playing with the dog and it warmed his heart a little. Ever since Hyesung joined the agency, Eric noticed that he was diligently working hard with his training and it impressed Eric as his perspective towards Hyesung was Mr Know-It-All.

Flashback...

Eric was just done with his meeting and meetings after meetings made him bored. So he decided to go and wandered around the agency to look at his models' progression. But he stopped at a vending machine as he was thirsty. As he was walking around, he suddenly halted his steps when he saw Hyesung at the studio.

'Hyesung-sshi, try to stand like this so that you look more firm' the photographer instructed.

'Got it!' Hyesung nodded diligently.

'Take 5 and we'll continue later' he announced.

'Alright, thank you for your hard work' he smiled and excused himself to get a drink.

'Oh, hello President' Hyesung greeted when he accidentally bumped into Eric at the entrance door.

'How's your training so far?' Eric asked.

'Like I said, Korea's market is different but I like it. It's challenging' he remarked.

'Where are you going now?'

'I'm going to get a drink from the vending machine' he pointed towards a direction behind Eric.

Eric looked at the drink in his hands and gave it to Hyesung, 'Here, take mine. As a token of your hard work' 

Hyesung's face lit up, 'Really? Thank you..'

'Work harder, Hyesung and you'll get to taste Korea's runways' he said encouragingly.

'I will, President!' Hyesung bowed enthusiastically.

'Go back to your training now. You don't want to make your photographer wait' he said before he left.

'Oh okay' he nodded and excused himself.

Now...

'Do you want to hold him?' Eric asked.

'Is it okay?' Hyesung looked at him expectantly.

'Husky likes you, so he doesn't mind' he said as he gave Hyesung the dog. Then, they both strolled together with Husky in Hyesung's arms.

'Are you always at this park?' Hyesung asked.

'If only I'm free. Now that I have Husky, it's my duty to take him for a walk. Usually Andy will do it' 

'I guess I'll see you around from now' he smiled.

After walking a few rounds at the park, it was time to leave. But Hyesung honestly didn't expect Eric would invite him for breakfast as it was 10 am that time.

'Do you want to join us for breakfast?' Eric asked after they finished strolling.

'Are you asking me?' Hyesung asked in disbelief.

'Is there anyone else here other than us?' he raised his eyebrows.

'Err... No' he replied embarrassingly.

'So, what's your verdict?'

'Breakfast sounds good' Hyesung smiled.

'Did you bring your car here?' Eric asked.

'No, I brought my bike' he shook his head.

'Can I have your number? I'll text you the address and we'll just meet there'

Hyesung then realised that he didn't have Eric's number and now that the CEO was asking for his number made him happy.

'Wait... How are you going there?' Hyesung asked after they exchanged their numbers.

'I came here with my bicycle'

'Oh okay, I'll see you there then' Hyesung waved goodbye.

'See you' he nodded politely as a bye and left with Husky.

(Paradise Animal Cafe)

Ting... 

A bell sound indicated a new customer. He walked in and was stunned to see a lot of dogs running around the cafe. Then, it hit him that it was a cafe for animals specifically dogs. He looked around to search for someone and when he recognised a guy who was sitting alone with husky dog.

'I'm sorry for being late. I got lost' Hyesung scratched his head shyly.

‘It’s fine. I hope you don’t mind but I ordered a green latte for you’ Eric said when Hyesung sat across him.

‘Hot or ice?’

‘Ice’

‘It’s perfect. Plus, that’s my favourite drink’

Eric nodded as he made a mental note, ‘I’ll keep that in mind’

Hyesung smiled as he watched Husky went to play with other dogs. He looked at Eric who was slowly sipping his coffee while looking out the window, ‘Do you always come here with Husky?’ Hyesung asked.

Eric put his coffee on the table while shaking his head, ‘It’s my first time, I knew it from Andy. Husky has been with me for two/three weeks now’

‘How did you meet Husky?’ Hyesung pretended asking.

‘I found him at a park. I wasn’t planning to adopt him but he kept following me’ he explained causing Hyesung to nod as he remembered about the day.

‘Is it hard to keep a pet? I wanted a pet once but my grandpa didn’t let me’

‘It’s not but I felt sorry for Husky because I live alone, he must felt lonely. So now I sent Husky to live with Andy and he is a lot happier’ Eric smiled faintly as he watched Husky running around.

‘It must be fun to have a brother in your life’ Hyesung sighed.

‘Are you the only child?’ Eric asked.

‘Yeah, my parents died when I was 10. Now, I live with grandpa, my cousin and his boyfriend’

‘Your cousin and his boyfriend live together?’ Eric asked in disbelief.

‘Yeah’

‘In your grandpa’s house?’

Hyesung chuckled lightly and nodded, ‘As crazy as it may sound, yes. They’ve been living together for 3 years now and grandpa are ushering them to get married fast’

‘Your grandpa must be a cool person’

‘Yeah, he is. And I’m so lucky to have him’ he smiled contently and looked at Eric, ‘What about you? Is Andy the only brother in your family?’

Eric just stared at him without saying anything and then a moment of realisation hit him.

‘I’m sorry, I went overboard. Just pretend I didn’t say anything’ Hyesung hurriedly said and sipped his drink.

‘It’s okay. It’s just that I’m surprised that you want to know about my boring life’

‘Everyone has a beautiful life, it’s just that the journey that makes it ugly’ Hyesung said.

‘I have a mother and Andy. We don’t live together because the house is quite far from the office, but I always go there on weekends’ Eric started to open up to him.

‘Speaking of which, what’s up with Junjin and Andy?’ Hyesung changed the topic when he saw the sad look on Eric’s face.

‘Oh them? Don’t talk about it…’ Eric sighed.

‘What’s wrong? They look cute together’ Hyesung laughed.

‘If you still want to consider it cute. They’ve been like that for almost 2 years. I knew I shouldn’t bring Andy to work that time’ Eric continued sipping his coffee.

‘Even if you didn’t bring him to work, they would still meet each other still. They’re destined to be together’

Eric just shrugged his shoulder without saying anything. After a light breakfast at the café, Hyesung and Eric bid goodbye. Husky was sad that they had to leave but Hyesung instantly reassured the dog that they will meet again.

(Hyesung’s home)

‘I’m home!’ Hyesung announced when the butlers opened the entrance door for him.

‘Oh, you’re back. If you still want breakfast, it’s in the kitchen’ Dongwan said when Hyesung walked into the living room.

‘No, thank you. I’ve already eaten’ Hyesung said and continued whistling happily.

‘Alone?’ Minwoo who was beside Dongwan asked. Hyesung rarely whistled unless if something good happened.

‘None of you guys business’ he playfully winked and left to his room.

‘I wonder why…’ Minwoo eyed him suspiciously when he walked up the stairs.

‘You don’t think….’

‘That’s exactly what I’m thinking’ Minwoo nodded his head as in he was agreeing with his doubt.

‘He becomes a complete stalker!’ Dongwan gasped in horror.

‘Noooooo… I think he accidentally bumped into him’

‘Make sense now’ he nodded in understanding.