Welcome To SHW+ Agency!

Falling In Love With CEO Eric Mun

Only in the city of Seoul, there was a big building with a unique shape and you can see a famous sign on top of the building. SHW+ Agency. A rising modelling agency that had been established a few years ago. It was merged with one of the top entertainment agencies in South Korea and because it was in a hand of a good leader, the agency was famous domestically and internationally. The CEO of the agency was a famous model who retired because he wanted to focus mainly on the agency and when everyone came to find out about his age, they were shocked as to how can a 26 years old (when he first started being the CEO) guy could manage the company.

Well, only Eric Mun can.

‘President, at 10 am, you have to meet a new comer that is going to join our company. Then, at 12 pm, you have a lunch appointment for another partnership and lastly at 3 pm for the rebranding’ Eric’s secretary, Jiwoo said as soon as Eric stepped on his office’s floor.

‘Is the rebranding going to take long?’

‘Nope, they only need you to choose’

‘What about tomorrow’s meeting?’

‘Monthly meeting for model’s performances’

‘What time?’

‘At 11 am’

‘Make it today, after the rebranding. I don’t want to have any meetings tomorrow’

‘Right away, sir. And don’t forget about the new comer at 10 am’ she reminded him again.

‘Okay’ he replied and went inside his office. He didn’t bother to take a look at the portfolio that was on his table because he knew that the director of the board panels was good at choosing a model. As he waited for the model to arrive, he killed some time by working on the future projects.

(At 10 o’clock)

Knock… Knock… Knock…

Eric looked up the door and said, ‘Come in’

‘President, the new comer has arrived’

‘Let him in’ he ordered and with that, a tall good looking guy walked in with an aura of full confidence. Eric didn’t pay attention to the newly arrived as he was busy typing something in his laptop, but when he was done, he was shocked to see the same guy at the workshop. But this time, Hyesung just wore a sweater and jeans, so much different than the last time they met.

‘You’re the new comer?’ Eric asked in disbelief.

‘Yes, my name is Shin Hyesung. I hope that you still remember me’ Hyesung smiled sheepishly.

‘Of course I do. Especially when you’re the first person who hit my car’ he replied nonchalantly. Ever since that day, Eric never thought that he would see Hyesung again but when he did now, he was a little bit glad.

‘Ouch…’ he mumbled softly.

‘Have a seat’ Eric gestured to a seat opposite him. Hyesung nodded and obeyed his words.

Now, Eric took the time to check Hyesung’s portfolio. His full name was Shin Hyesung and 27 years old. He originally came from New York and had been a model there for 5 years and now, he was planning to go into the Korea’s market to try his luck. Before he wanted to start his career in Korea, he was assigned to be a trainee to see whether he was ready enough to become a rising model in the country.

‘I don’t see the point of you to become a trainee when you clearly deserve to debut, judging from your experiences in New York. And I’m sure that you have a career yourself judging on the car you drive’ Eric looked at him.

Hyesung smiled proudly even though it was a lie, ‘Maybe because Korea’s market and US’s market are different and for the car, my grandpa gave it to me a few years ago’ he explained.

‘And the money?’

Hyesung chuckled awkwardly and made up a lie again, ‘My grandpa paid for me. Half-half’

‘He must be rich’

‘Only him…’ he smiled.

Eric just stared at him before saying, ‘I welcome you to this company and I hope you’ll learn a lot of things here. Later, Jiwoo will explain to you what you are going to do from now onwards’

Hyesung nodded and smiled before shaking hands with Eric, ‘Alright... Thank you for making time for me’

When Hyesung was about to exit the door, he felt like he needed to say something, ‘I’m glad to see you again, President’ he smiled and walked out.

Eric just looked at the closed door and smiled faintly.

The first week was hectic for Hyesung because he never knew that being a model was so hard. You got to have a certain pose, walk and expression to give a good picture. On the bright side, he got to know more information about Eric. Hyesung wasn’t close to the models as they were so busy with their own career, so he got close to the staffs like Jiwoo.

‘President was a model once but he quitted because he wanted to focus on this agency’ Jiwoo told him when they were having break in the pantry.

‘Really?’ Hyesung had his suspicion but he still couldn’t believe his ears. No wonder the clothes that were in his closet were in trend and even if Eric wore the simplest clothes, he would still look luxurious.

‘Yeah, he started managing this company when he was 26 years old’

‘Wah~ That’s impressive’ he said in awe.

Other than Jiwoo, there were some ladies and guys in the room and they must overheard them talking because later they joined in the conversation.

‘You know that his father is the famous politician right’ one of the guys whispered, fearing that Eric would be around.

‘Err… No, I don’t keep up with the world’ Hyesung lied.

‘Well, his father is a politician. Only the two of them live together. I heard that his mum died while giving birth to him and his brother…’ he paused before continuing with a sigh, ‘He committed suicide but there wasn’t any details about it on the news’

‘That’s horrible…’ Hyesung faked a sad expression as he already knew about it.

‘Well, at least he has someone else as his brother!’ the lady said happily.

Before Hyesung could say anything, everyone smiled widely and waved their hands towards a direction. When Hyesung turned around, he saw the same cute guy smiling happily at them. He stopped in front of them and took out a small notepad.

*Where is hyung?*

Jiwoo took the pen in his hands and wrote back, *He is in a meeting but you can wait for him in the meeting room as usual :)*

The guy smiled while nodding his head, *I’m just going to wait for him until he is done with work ^^*

*Alright, Andy!*

Everyone waved goodbye one last time as Andy left the pantry. Hyesung blinked his eyes in confusion and Jiwoo must have noticed his expression.

‘He’s deaf, Hyesung-sshi’ she explained.

Now, it made sense to Hyesung, ‘Now I get it…’ he nodded in understanding.

‘Break time is over and we have to get back to work. You don’t have any work left right?’

Hyesung shook his head, ‘No, I don’t’

‘Alright, I’ll see you next week then~’ Jiwoo smiled as she excused herself.

Hyesung thought of dropping by and said hello to Andy as he figured it was one of the best ways to know more about Eric. He went to the meeting room that Jiwoo said and knocked on the door. Then, he realised that Andy was deaf and obviously he couldn’t hear him. So, he cautiously went inside and smiled when Andy looked at him. Hyesung didn’t learn sign language, so he didn’t know how to communicate with him except for the notepad method. The first thing he did was waving hi, showing that he didn’t mean harm. Andy grinned widely and pointed towards the seat beside him and so, Hyesung sat at the said seat.

‘Can I?’ Hyesung pointed to the notepad that Andy was holding. Andy nodded and gave it to him.

*I’m sorry that I don’t know how to sign language. But I just want to say hello :)*

Andy read and grinned wider. He took the pen and instantly replied, *Hello! Don’t you have work to do? I know that people here are so busy… And that’s why I’m always alone whenever I come here*

*My work here is done and when I saw you, I figured that you must be lonely having to wait alone*

*I get lonely but I know my hyung is going to come for me*

*Hyung?* Hyesung pretended asking.

Andy look stunned, *You’re new here huh?*

Hyesung sheepishly nodded, *Yeah…*

*My hyung is Eric Mun, the CEO of the agency!*

The way Andy wrote made Hyesung know that he was proud of his brother.

*Ohhh, but I never see you around before*

*Because I always come here every Friday if I can and hyung and I would go back together*

Suddenly, a loud yell was heard throughout the floor and Hyesung was 100% confirm that everyone would be surprised by the yell. Except for Andy, of course. Because currently, he was just looking at Hyesung with a smile on his face.

‘WHERE IS HE?!’

A minute later, the door was opened and Hyesung saw a tall handsome guy standing with a worried look on his face. When the guy saw Hyesung and Andy together, he immediately rushed towards Andy and hugged the cute guy tightly while distancing themselves from Hyesung. Andy on the other hand hugged the guy tighter and started giggling.

‘Are you trying to flirt with Andy?’ the guy glared at Hyesung while looking at him from top to bottom.

Hyesung facepalmed at him and replied, ‘No, I was just accompanying him while he waits for his brother’

‘Are you sure flirting with him is not your main intention?’ he eyed him suspiciously.

‘He’s not my type’ Hyesung supressed the urge to roll his eyes.

‘Are you sure?’

‘Yes’

‘Very sure?’

‘Before I hit you on the table, you better stop asking the same question’ Hyesung hissed under his breath.

The guy then stared at him for a few seconds before handing out his hand, ‘I’m Junjin, a model in this company’

‘I’m Hyesung, a trainee’ Hyesung took the hand. He didn’t expect that he was a model as he assumed that Junjin was Andy’s boyfriend.

Then, Junjin and Andy sat back at the seats in the meeting room. When Hyesung looked at them, he saw Junjin was sign language with Andy and there was a big smile on their faces.

‘So, you know how to sign language. That’s cool’ Hyesung said.

Junjin smiled and nodded his head, ‘I learnt how to sign language when I found out that Andy was deaf’

Hyesung was stunned, ‘You learnt because of him’

Junjin smiled wider, ‘Of course! I would do anything for Andy’

‘Andy must be grateful to have a boyfriend like you’

Then, Junjin blushed and stuttered, ‘W-We are not a couple’

‘What?!’ Hyesung’s eyes widen.

‘I-I like him but I don’t think it’s time for us to be official. I’m not ready’

‘Ready for what?’ Hyesung frowned. Don’t tell him that Junjin was embarrassed of Andy.

‘I don’t have anything to give Andy what he deserves. I’m going to have a stable and successful career so that Andy won’t have to worry a thing. Then, we would have a lot of money to travel since Andy loves to travel. Lastly, I have to wait until Andy graduates from college’ he said seriously.

Judging from Junjin’s face, Hyesung knew he was talking some serious especially when he looked like he really loved Andy.

‘How long are you in this company?’ Hyesung asked.

‘2 years ago when I was 23 years old but I started my career at the age of 20’

‘I didn’t see you around’

Junjin nodded in understanding, ‘That’s because I was in Japan for 2 weeks for some fashion show’

‘That explains it’

Andy must felt left out from the conversation as he tugged Junjin’s shirt and communicated with him. Junjin just smiled and replied. Later, Andy looked at Hyesung and took his notepad to write something.

*Junjin hyung is very talented in modelling! I like to see his pictures from his fashion shows and photoshoots! :)*

When Junjin read what he wrote, he blushed causing Hyesung to smirk.

‘I guess you don’t have to worry about him not liking you’ he remarked.

‘Of course! I know that we’ll end up together in the end of the day’ he said proudly.

Suddenly, they heard the door was opened and when they turned around, it was Eric.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ Eric asked but his eyes were staring directly at Hyesung.

‘I was…’ he pointed towards the couple.

Before Hyesung could continue, Junjin interrupted, ‘It’s not wrong for me to see my Andy! I haven’t seen him in years!’ he grumbled as he linked his arms with Andy.

‘I-I was just accompanying them’ he stuttered when Eric was still staring at him.

‘You were in Japan for only 2 weeks, stop being dramatic’ Eric said as he shifted his gaze to the pouting Junjin.

‘But still!’ he protested.

‘Anyway, good job on your runway. I got positive feedbacks from Japan’ Eric said and then he communicated with Andy which Hyesung assumed he was telling Andy that they were going home now. Andy stood up from his seat and went to Eric before waving goodbyes to Hyesung and Junjin.

‘Tsk, he is always overprotective of Andy’ Junjin said unhappily after Eric and Andy left.

‘But, it’s kinda cute’ Hyesung commented.

‘It is. Although they’re not blood-related, you can see the sibling love’

‘Yeah, you’re right. They are lucky to have each other’ he smiled faintly.