RV; Next Door

flxramean's Review Portfolio
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Next Door[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] By: aisyazulkefle [/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]

›Title [ 7/10 ]

I've found a few fanfics under the same name with the same theme, but this one had it good because it literally fits the whole story. It was all about the ones living next door, good job!

› Description and Foreword [ 7.5/10 ]

A description should be packed with important details and shouldn't give out too much for the readers to assume what the story is all about. I liked what you put in the description, it is on the point. But there are more unnecessary points in the description and it kind of squeeze out the whole story. But bonus points for the efforts!


› Plot [ 9/15 ]

Although the plot wasn't the most original plot out there and is rather common, I would like to say I liked it. The plot was there, creating a story. It has the potential to develop more. However, there are certain parts that I would rather say, very much confusing. I am asking you these questions because I would want you to give a bit more attention to all these important details, "So, did Jihyo killed Chanyeol's dad or nah?" "So what happened to Jihyo after what happened to her as a kid?" "What are her real life struggles, actually?". As I read, your story became a lil bit too draggy until I found out that there are no conclusion to any of the conflicts you implied in your story. The next one would be flow and the timing. To be frank, the flow was way too fast, and I couldn't even grip at how fast Chanyeol fell in love with Jihyo and at how fast was everything on its track until I can no longer reach out to the emotions of the story. There are a lot of Hows and Whys questions in my mind as I went through. Anyway, I liked the drama which involved L–Jihyo–Chanyeol. I'm suggesting you to backtrack the plotline of your story and fix the outline and maybe add some more ideas to the plotline! Goodluck!


› Character Development [ 6/10 ]

I liked how you put your characters together but I couldn't say the same about your characterization in characters. You lacked in bringing out the strong impact in characters for the readers, such as Jihyo, Chanyeol and L. All we readers basically knew were, Jihyo is the kind, loving person, with cold attitude and her over-protectiveness towards the one sh

Please log in to read the full chapter