RV; Seoul Men's Academy

flxramean's Review Portfolio
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Seoul Men Academy[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] By: Jaeknight [/CONTENTID2]


[CONTENTID3]

›Title [ 9/10 ]

When I read the title, I wasn't really expecting anything. It was like, "Oh, it's another highschool!au." so simply saying, it wasn't intriguing enough for me. But after I finished the story then, I totally understand what does it meant all along. Everything that happened revolved around the school, the memories created were scattered around there. Spot on! That's all I can say right now.

› Description and Foreword [ 9/10 ]

I loved your description, you put everything that needed to be put. You didn't leave anything out, and I think it was smooth enough to attract readers, so thumbs up for this! You steam up some sparks of excitement in me when you had me at, "What would happen to her with her new 12 classmates?". Neat, fascinating, and steamy! Good work^^.


› Plot [ 13/15 ]

It wasn't the most original plot out there, well you can see it's pretty common out here. But, such intense love triangle was something I didn't expect. Since I only read the chapters I was given, I only read until Joon punched Luhan down [Hoho, the ending of the chapter was very unexpected, I screamed] and I loved how you put the details in the stories and although it was a common plot, but somehow you were able to put some more important things into the story. Thus, making the story turned from average to DA BOMB. But I had a little problem with your story, the flow of the story was a little bit slow, maybe because of Luhan-Jiyeon-Kai relationship that apparently hadn't come to any conclusion. [P/s: my favourite scene was when Jiyeon had a dance off with Luhan, I squealed so much xD]. Anyway, well done!


› Character Development [ 7/10 ]

Jiyeon is a very interesting character. She's your typical average girl, all bubbly and happy. But the thing is about Jiyeon, she keep going back and forth with both Kai and Luhan but no solution to her possible r

Please log in to read the full chapter