Fallen Angel (SuhoxEveryone)

Exo Short Stories

OTP: SuhoxEveryone, Maybe Sulay if you want.

Warning: sort of sad

AN: SO, as I was driving home from college (I commute back and forth) Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace came on and I just thought about Kris, Tao, and Luhan leaving and the Baekyeon issue (how people flipped tables) and the recent Chanyeol fall (again) from lightsaber and this came to my mind. Protect and Love Suho 2k15!!

 

                There was a sound. It was quiet around the dorm as everyone was asleep from their busy schedules. Yixing had gotten up to get a drink of water when he hear that sound. Deciding to investigate, he walked towards the members doors. He passed everyone but when he got to the last door, Joonmyun’s door, he heard that sound again. Yixing pressed his ear against the door and heard muffled sobs.

                He opened the door and saw Joonmyun’s back. “Joonmyun?” Joonmyun gasped and hid underneath the covers. He cleared his throat before speaking.

                “W-what?” Yixing closed the door.

                “Are you okay?” Joonmyun sniffled and didn’t answer. “Joonmyun, you can trust me.” He sniffled once more. Yixing didn’t think he’d answer but he’d wait until Joonmyun was ready.

                “I’m just…..” He took a deep breath. “Tired.” Yixing started moving closer to Joonmyun. “I thought I was doing great as a leader but then Kris left. I should have seen his pain but I didn’t and now he’s gone!” He voice broke at the end as he started breathing heavy again. Yixing made it to Joonmyun’s bed and he sat on it.

“Joonmyun…”

“And then Luhan wanted to leave too and that’s when I knew things were going downhill. I just….I thought I could help but he was adamant about leaving, said he couldn’t take it anymore.” He got quiet again. Yixing put his hand on Joonmyun’s back and started rubbing it. “Did you know that Luhan and I had a fight before he left?” Joonmyun fought with Lu-ge? Lu-ge didn’t tell Yixing about it. “I shouted at him and told him he was abandoning us when we weren’t even over Kris leaving but he shouted back saying that he was sick and tired of all the pain and I just…..I just screamed even more and left.”

So that’s why Joonmyun left that night. Yixing hadn’t heard the fighting when he got home. He just saw Joonmyun and Luhan standing there before Joonmyun turned around and stormed out. Yixing knew by the look on Luhan’s face not to ask anything.

“Now Tao’s gone and we’re being worked to death and Chanyeol’s collapsing off stage…..I’m failing as a leader aren’t I?”

“Joonmyun, you’re not failing as leader. There’s nothing you can do to stop SM from doing what they’re doing.” Yixing moved to lay down before Joonmyun turned over and hugged him. Yixing let him and brought him closer. “I think you’re trying your best and that is what makes you a good leader. You care so much about us and everyone else that you often overlook yourself but, Joonmyun,” Yixing cradled Joonmyun’s face and wiped away his tears, “let us help you. Let us look after you. For everything you’ve done for us, for me, let us repay you.” Joonmyun nodded as Yixing pulled him back in for a hug. They both fell asleep like that.

 

When Joonmyun opened his eyes, Yixing was gone. Had been for a while if the cold bed was anything to go by. He yawned and sat up, smelling food in the process. He stood up and went to the door. He could hear laughter coming from the kitchen and hushed words. Joonmyun walked out and saw the boys cooking and having a fun time sitting at the table. Kyungsoo was serving the last plate before putting the pan away and sitting down. Yixing was getting up when he looked at the doorway. “Ah, Joonmyun! Come sit and eat with us! We cooked for you!”

“Technically, I cooked most of it since some people can’t cook.”

“Yeah yeah.” Everyone laughed. Joonmyun looked around the table and saw everyone laughing and smiling. He met Yixing’s eyes from across the room.

 

It would take a while to be confident in himself again but if he had help, it could do it.