I Know (Taoris)

Exo Short Stories

Idea: “one time when I was drunk and lying in bed with a guy, I kissed his neck and mumbled “I could beat the out of you” in his ear. He said “I know”

 

 

 

                “Tao, why do you keep doing this to yourself?” Kris asked the slightly unconscious male. Tao had decided to go out and have a few drinks with his friends, Sehun and Jongin. All three of them were celebrating the fact that Sehun had finally become legal to drink, plus it was Halloween. So they went out, got drunk, and Luhan called Kris and told him to pick “Tao’s drunk y up before I through him out on the street!

                “’Cuz Hunnie iz legal…now.” Tao giggles as he wrapped his arms around Kris’s shoulders. Kris sighs and picks Tao up-causing a giggling squeal-and moved to Tao’s bed. Kris gently lay Tao onto his own bed but Tao refused to let Kris go. “NO~! Stay wi’ meh!” Kris sighed.

                “Fine. Scoot over.” Tao let out a happy sounding noise and lazily moved over. Kris went to turn off the light and moved back to Tao. He pulled the covers up, got out of his heavy jacket, and laid down on the bed. Tao also got underneath the covers and snuggled up to Kris, his head in Kris’s neck. Tao sniffed Kris’s neck and hummed. Kris just smiled. Everything quieted down afterwards and Kris was about to fall asleep when Tao murmured something into Kris’s neck and a soft sensation where Tao's lips were. “What?”

                “I said, I could beat the out of you.” Tao repeated while leaving another small, soft kiss on Kris’s neck. Kris just chuckled again, a fond smile on his face.

                “Yeah, I know.”