"Did you know he likes you?" (Krisyeol)

Exo Short Stories

OTP: Krisyeol

Warnings: none.

AN: Like I stated before, I need more Krisyeol in my life. I also got this idea from a post on tumblr. Enjoy!

 

 

 

                Park Sooyoung. That was her name. She wanted to make Chanyeol’s life a living hell just because he rejected her. That was two years ago though but she just couldn’t let it go. She managed to get her friends to back her up in making Chanyeol’s reputation turn from good to bad.

                It was after Chanyeol’s classes when he noticed someone standing outside just by the door. Upon looking at said man, Chanyeol smiled as he hurried up and packed his things. He met the man at the door.

                “Hey, Yeol.” He said as he hugged Chanyeol.

                “Hey, Kris. What are you doing here? I thought you had other things to do?” Chanyeol finally let go. Kris chuckled.

                “Xiumin and Luhan both canceled on me so I decided to surprise you. Can’t I do that for my boyfriend?” Chanyeol blushed and was about to respond when Sooyoung walked up. She looked Kris up and down, than at Chanyeol, and looked around before finally smirking.

                “Did you know that Chanyeol has a crush on you?” She yelled loudly and obnoxiously. Chanyeol’s eyes were wide but went wider when he heard what Kris said.

                “Well, I hope so or else this would be awkward.” With a smirk on his face, Kris grabbed Chanyeol around his waist and pulled him along until they both left Sooyoung standing there with her eyes wide and shock on her face.