Left Behind (Sulay & Hunhan)

Exo Short Stories

OTP: Sulay Hunhan

Warnings: angst-ish again. if you wanna look at it that way

AN: This is set during the MAMA era with their superpowers and what not. And obviously it’s dealing with Kris, Tao, and Luhan leaving SM Ent. I might have another short story dealing with it but IDK. I’ll think about it. Italicized with parenthesis in Chinese and regular italicized is thoughts in case you didn’t know

 

 

                Kris looked over cross the river at the rest of them. “You’re not joining us, Yixing?” Yixing shook his head no.

                “This isn’t right Kris! You know it!”

                “They treat us like slaves! How is that better than what he escaped from?” A person next to Kris said. He was tall and intimidating but was on the verge of tears. “I can’t take this anymore, Yixing-ge. They treat the others better than us and I’m sick of it!” Another smaller figure put his arms around the taller.

                “It’s okay Tao. Lu-ge’s here for you.” Tao put his head into Luhan’s shoulder and cried. Luhan had a solemn look on his face.

                “When you change your mind, we’ll be waiting for you. You’re our Gege and you’ll always have a spot with us.” Kris replied as he grabbed a hold of Tao and Luhan and flew away.

                Yixing sighed deeply, eyes tearing up but none escaping. “Yixing! There you are! We were worried about you!” Yixing turned around and saw Suho waiting for him with a smile on his face. Yixing smiled a small smile and embraced Suho, holding him tight.

                “Promise me that you’ll always love me, Suho. Please?” Suho giggled a little.

                “Of course I’ll always love you, Lay. No matter what you decide to do, I’ll always support you in the end.” Yixing smiled and they both walked away. How could I leave him behind? I love him too much to let go.

 

                Once they both left, a figure stepped out from behind the tree. He had heard the whole conversation. He clenched his fists in anger, tears streaming down his face as he thought back to the day he left them all. How could you just leave without telling me, Luhan? I could have helped you! How could you just leave your Sehunnie behind? I loved you and would have left with you! Just come back to me and take me away…