Comic Con!! (Krisyeol)

Exo Short Stories

OTP: Krisyeol

Warnings: None. Not really. Just fluff.

AN: I just need some Krisyeol in my life….. Also, never been to comic con….sadly…..also, this sorta ....asldkfjs;al

 

                As soon as Chanyeol walked into Comic Con, he got shocked by how many people were there. Everyone had an awesome cosplay. There were people dressed as Ichigo from Bleach while others dressed as Ash from Pokemon. There were even some people dressed as the pokemons! He walked around, trying to find his friend dressed as Tamaki from Ouran Highschool Host Club.

                “Chanyeol!” He turned his head and saw his friend. Tamaki, real name Joonmyun, was waiting for him. They walked around a bit before Joonmyun left to go to the bathroom. Chanyeol was waiting around, walking in little circles, when he bumped into someone.  “Oh! I’m so sorry!” Chanyeol looked up and saw someone dressed up as Sasuke from Naruto. He looked Chanyeol up and down and accessed his outfit. Chanyeol was dressed as Naruto but was a taller version.

                “It’s okay…um…”

                “Chanyeol.” The guy smiled and Chanyeol almost blushed from the sight.

                “Chanyeol. I wasn’t watching where I was going either. I’m Kris by the way.”

                “Well, Kris, it’s really nice to meet you.” Joonmyun walked out when he saw the both of them. He got a glint in his eyes before saying something about a contest before leaving. Chanyeol shrugged before both men decided to walk around together for a little bit. They were stopped by two other cosplayers.

                “Oh my gosh! It’s Sasuke and Naruto!” The girl was dressed as Misty while a guy was dressed as Ash. They both had their hands intertwined. “I really love both of your cosplays! Did you make them yourself?”

                “Babe.” Chanyeol laughed.

                “It’s okay. I did make this myself. It took me a few weeks to get everything right but it looks good right?” The girl nodded. She looked over at Kris, expecting him to answer.

                “I made this in a few weeks also.” He said quietly. Chanyeol smiled. He was pulling the part of Sasuke off nicely.

                “Come on, babe, let’s leave them alone.” The Ash cosplayer started walking away but the Misty cosplayer whispered to the both of them, “I ship the both of your characters,” before turning around and following him away.

                Both men looked at each other before an announcement was heard over the speakers.

                “Okay, fellow cosplayers! It’s time for the ‘OTP Contest!’ Will all of our contestants please come up! Chanyeol, Kris….” Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other before going up. Still confused, they both were up on the stage before someone handed them a sign. The sign read “SasuNaru.”

                “Who…” Chanyeol asked before he remembered Joonmyun’s sudden leave. He looked around and finally found said man, with a smile on his face and someone besides him with the same look. He glared before Kris grabbed his hand.

                “Might as well win this right?” He whispered into Chanyeol’s ear. Chaneyeol grinned before intertwining their fingers.

                “Okay, let’s win.” As soon as people were being judged, both men put on their ‘characters.’ Kris was silent and glaring while Chanyeol was smiling. They ended up winning.

                After the contest, both men were feeling ecstatic so they were laughing (mainly Chanyeol) while they both went into a hidden hallway. “Oh man, did you see the look on everyone’s faces? They couldn’t believe that we won!” While Chanyeol was too busy laughing, Kris walked up and kissed him. He stepped back once he realized what he was doing.

                “! I’m sorry! I don-”

                “Kiss me again.” Kris did just that, ignoring the gasps and camera flashes that soon followed after.