Beach

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in a rush when updating the last chapter. I hope this chapter is better

 

Krystal POV

"Krystal?" Wufan oppa seemed like to ask something

"hmmm?" I hummed in responsed

"Don't you feel bored just staying at here? Don't you wanna go somewhere? he looked uncertain with the question

I thought for a moment before answering his question. "Nah, I'm not bored. I'm quite happy to stay here and I don't want to go anywhere" I finally replied. Wufan oppa raised his eyebrow. he seemed doesn't believe it.

"I have three days off. Instead of staying at home,why don't we go to a beach? He suggested

"Beach?"

"Yes. Don't you wanna go to a beach?

"Well,...I don't want to go to a beach" I gulped my saliva. Actually it's a lie. I really want to go to the beach since I haven't gone to the beach for quite long time, but I'm afraid that people would recognize me if I go to the beach with Wufan oppa. People would gossiping us if they saw us together at the beach.

"Come on,Krystal. It would be fine" he persuaded me

"But beach is a crowded place,oppa. What if people recognize us? I blurted out

"No one's gonna recognize us,Krystal. We're going to a quiet beach" he explained

Then he continued speaking "I' would protect you if there were some fans recognize you"

I just silent. Wufan oppa sighed. 

"Alright,then. If you don't want to go,I'll  go to the beach alone. You can take care of my house while I'm away" he said

I widened my eyes. I don't want to leave behind at home. What if I have a nighmare again? I shuddered thinking about it.

"Oppa,don't leave me behind" I'll come with you" I pleaded while grabbing his arm.

"Great! It's settle,then. We're leaving tommorow" he clapped his hands

"Tomorrow?" I asked

"Yes. You'd better packing now" he said

"Alright"

Maybe it's going to be fun spending the time with Wufan oppa. I smiled inwardly. Suddenly I can't wait tomorrow to come.

 

 

The sun is shining so bright. It's a good thing that the weather is nice today. It's a perfect day to go to a beach.

I found myself feeling so excited about going to the beach. Maybe it's because I haven't been able to have fun for long time after the incident five months ago. 

I wore my pink floral dress and my favorite beach hat which magically I found it in my pink suitcase. I didn't remember I had put my beach hat in the suitcase.

"Wow,Krystal! You are so ready to go" Wufan oppa scrutinized my outfit. I smiled shyly at him.

"You look handsome,oppa" Wufan oppa was wearing black T-shirt with 'freedom' word on it and a pair of white short. We're like a couple who are going for a date.

"Of course,I am" he grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go now" he said

"Okay"

 

"Which beach are we going to?" I asked

"It's a small beach outside Beijing" he replied

"So,it won't be too crowded,right?"

"Right. Actually the beach is a good place for surfing."

"Can you surf?" I asked

"Of course I can" he said proudly

"Really?" Suddenly I want to laugh. Wufan oppa can surf?? He used to be clumsy. His former bandmates used to make fun of him because of his clumsiness.

"You don't believe that I can suf?" He asked

"No, it just....that you used to be clumsy" I stated

"Hey! I'm not a clumsy guy." He looked offended by what I'm saying.

"I'll show you I can surf like a pro" he said

"Can't wait to see it" I smiled at him

I looked out the window. The weather is very sunny. The scenery is beautiful. The air is warm and fresh. I really enjoy it.

"When are we going to reach the beach, oppa?" I asked. We're passing a village now. The surrounding is beautiful. Suddenly I feel drowsy.

"It's about one hour" he answered

"Then, I'm going to sleep for a while" I said. I leaned my body against the window to try to sleep. Soon I felt asleep.

 

"Krystal,wake up! We've arrived" I felt somebody shaking my body.

"Huh, what, oppa?" 

"We've arrived at the beach" he said. I opened my eyes then stretched my hands and looked at the surrounding. Wow, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter