CHAPTER 18

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

Today I would do a fighting scene and this would be my last day filming the shoot. I felt so nervous and happy at the same time. I would try my best for the fighting scene.

"Get ready,Wufan. You'll do the scene in five minuted" the asistant director told me

I nodded. I took a deep breath before I strode toward the movie set.

 

Three hours later

"And....cut" the director shouted. His expression full of satisfaction. " that's a wrap,everyone" he said. He gave me two thumbs up.

The director then approached me. "You do a great job,Wufan. I'm so happy to work together with you"he praised me

"Thank you,Sir. It's an honour to work with a great director like you" I said

It's really makes me happy that a senior and famous director like him praised me "the rookie actor" who hasn't got many experiences.

"I'm sure you'll be a great actor someday" he said as he extended his hand to give me a handshake.

"Thank you again,sir. I hope we can work together again" I said. Then I bowed at him and left the movie set.

I let out a relief sigh as I change the movie outfit with my casual one. I finally finished the film shoot and the best thing of it is the director praised me.

It still early to go home and I don't want to be alone at home. What would I do to kill my time? Hmm....maybe I could stop by at the coffeeshop. I wanted to drink something warm since it's cold . I got into my car, the heater and started the engine.

The coffee shop was quite crowded since it was Saturday night. There were some couples who were having a date.some of them were making out too. 

Their attitude made me a little irritated. Don't they know that this is a public place? Can't they make out in other places?

I sat down on the corner of the shop after I ordered hot coffee and strawberry cake. My phone vibrated indicating a new message. I took it out from my jacket's pocket. I smiled when I saw the sender. It was from my girlfriend.

From: my lovely Krystal

Oppa! What are you doing? Why haven't you call me or text me today? You said you'll call me everyday. Call me,please. I miss you

I chuckled after reading her text message. She seemed upset that I didn't call her.

To: my lovely Krystal

Sorry,baby I didn't have time to call today because I was busy with the film shoot. But I had good news for you I had finished the film shoot, so I can visit you soon as I promised to you. Maybe I'm going to visit you tomorrow. What do you think,baby?

Wait! I paused for a moment. I shouldn't tell her I had finished the film shoot. I shouldn't tell her I would visit her either. This would be a surprise visit for her. Yeah, I'm going to give her a surprise. I deleted the text message that I just wrote and put my phone back into my jacket's pocket.

Let her upset and lonely tonight because tomorrow she'll be happy when she sees me. My lips formed a smile thinking about that.

I took a sip of my coffee while looking outside the window. It's raining now.

"Wufan gege"

Huh? Someone call my name? The voice sounds familiar to me.

"Wufan gege"

The voice called me again and then I turned around. I saw it was Tao who called me. He waved at me and then he approached me. A wide smile plastered on his face.

"I was hesitated to call your name at first,gege. I thought you were someone else who has figure like you but apparently it's really you,gege" Tao said. He sat down in front of me.

"H-hello Tao" I stuttered because I was surprised to see him here at the coffee shop.

"Hello,gege. Long time no see. How've you been?"

"I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm quite fine"he replied

"Have you recovered from your injury?

"Yes, thanks to the treatment I have in US. I'm fully recover now" he beamed

I chuckled at his antic. Ah...Huang Zitao, my younger brother. He never changes. He always be the spoil and bubbly younger brother. 

Among of the members of Exo. Tao was one of the closest members to me. I used to spoil him and buy anything he wanted. he used to show me his aegyeo when he wanted something and I couldn't resist of his aegyeo. He once told me that I was his favorite brother. 

I knew he was mad at me when I left him and the others.

"Gege

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter