Call me Wufan oppa not Kris oppa

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

The car stopped in front of the house. the house is quite big and beautiful. It remind me of the Cullen family's house in Twilight movie.

"Is this your house"? I asked Kris oppa while looking at the house

"no,it's my manager's house"he said

I widened my eyes hearing what he was saying. why did he take me to his manager's house? then I heard he was laughing and he said "of course it's my house. why would I take you to my manager's house?" he said with a smirk. he probably found my panic expression was really funny. great. he laughed at me.

"yaaahhhh", that's not funny,oppa" I slapped his right arm.

Actually I felt happy to see him laughing and smiling like that,though he was laughing me. this cold guy rarely smiles and it was a happy moment when I saw his beautiful smile.

wait! did I say beautiful?

"do you want to come inside or not"? his question snapped me back to reality

"y-yes" I stuttered

The athmosphere inside the house was warm and comfortable. the living room looked cozy with some black leather sofas. there are some pictures of Kris oppa hanging on the wall with different kinds of pose. I rolled my eyes.

"wow,oppa. you are very confident with yourself. you even hanging your own photos everywhere"

"of course,I am. I'm a model slash actor. besides this is my house. so,I could hang my photos of my handome face anywhere I like" he smirked again at me.

"What a narcisstic guy" I murmured.

"Have you eaten yet"? he asked me from the kitchen.

As if my stomatch could speak,it growled louly after Kris oppa asked me whether I have eaten or not. I heard he chuckled lightly. I felt so embarrassed.

"By hearing the sound of your stomatch,I assumed you haven't eaten"

"yes" I said still feeling embarrassed

"Come here, I have some leftover food. I hope you like it"

I came to the kitchen. the kitchen has peach wall-painted. there are some sophiscated household items on the counters.

"Thanks,oppa"

I looked at the plate to see what kind of food it is. the food is chicken. then I laughed. Laughing out loud

"yaaahhhh",Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter