CHAPTER 19

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I had a dream last night. A beautiful dream. In the dream I had a holiday with Wufan oppa in Jeju island. A smile formed on my lips when I thought about my dream. How I wish the dream would come true.

I checked my phone. I sighed. There still no message or phonecall from him. where is that tall guy,anyway?

I stretched my hands and got off from my bed. I saw Luna unnie was standing near my bedroom's door.

"Good morning,Krystal" She smiled sweetly at me

"Morning,unnie"

"Can you cook kimchi spaghetti for breakfast? I'm hungry and I'm craving for your kimchi spaghetti" She said

"Alright,unnie. I think there are some kimchi and other ingredients in the fridge"

"Yay" She clapped her hands like a little girl

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I headed to the kitchen. Then I took out the kimchi and other ingredients from the fridge.

"Krystal,do you need any help?" Luna unnie asked. She was leaning against the kitchen island.

"Sure. can you boil the spaghetti?

"Ok"

I washed the kimchi and prepared other ingredients like ham,cheese, and tomato sauce. Then I fried the ham and onions with tomato sauce.

"hmm,it smells good,Krystal. I can't wait to eat it. I wish Victoria unnie,Amber unnie and Sulli were here too..so we can eat you kimchi spaghetti together"

"Yeah,it would be fun if the five ouf us hang out together"

A few minutes later we've done cooking. I placed the kimchi spaghetti on the dining table.

"Let's eat" Luna unnie beamed. She ate the food eagerly like someone who hadn't eaten for a week. I watched her with amused.

"Eat slowly,unnie"

She only nodded while stuffing with another fork of spaghetti

 

"What time is now,Krystal?" She asked me after finishing two plates of kimchi spaghetti

"Ten o'clock" I glanced at the clock on the wall

"I have an appointment with my mom. We're gonna go shopping to Gangnam. hey,do you want to ome with us?

"No, I don't want to bother your time with your mother,unnie"

Luna unnie is lucky that at least her mother lives in Korea.She can spend her time with her mom anytime she wants. While my mom lives so far from me.

I wanted to go shopping with my mom too. I didn't remember when did the last time I went shopping with my mom. Probably one year ago. I kinda miss going shopping with her.

"Come on,Krystal.come with us. I'm sure my mom won't mind at all" She persuaded me

"No,thanks,unnie. I think I'm going to stay home today"

"Alright,then" She rose up and then collected the dirty dishes to the kitchen sink and washed them.

 

"I'm going now,Krystal" she said as she put on her coat "thanks for the the delicious kimchi spaghetti"

"You're welcome,unnie. have fun shopping with your mom"

"I will. bye,Soojungie"

"Bye,unnie"

My apartment felt so quiet agai after Luna unnie left. I sat down on sofa,feeling a little gloomy since I didn't have any plan of what would I do today.

I haven't taken a bath too. I didn't feel like doing it because the weather is cold. I think I'm going to take a warm bath later. right now I just wanted to lie down on my comfortable sofa while watching tv.

When I was about to lie down on the sofa my foot stepped into something. oh no,it's Luna unnie's sunglasses. She is sometimes a careless girl. Why did she put her sunglasses on the sofa? It's a good thing that the sunglasses isn't broken.

I heard the doorbell rang.it's probably Luna unnie. I hurriedly opened the door.

"Unnie,You left your..." I froze when I saw it wasn't Luna unnie who was standing before me. The figure who stood before me is a man. A really gorgeous man who wore grey jacket,black pants and a pair of sunglasses. A man who has a place in my heart. A man who I really miss. Yes, the man who was standing before me is Wufan oppa. My boyfriend. My handsome oppa.

"Yahh,Krystal Jung! you're not going to greet your boyfriend?" he slid off his sunglasses. "why are you just standing still like that?"

His words snapped me back to reality.

"Oppaaa" I threw myself into his arms. Then he lifted my body up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips met a few second later. The kiss was soft,sweet and full of longing. Then the kiss became hot as I slid my tongue into his mouth.

"People would see us. let's do this inside your apartment,baby" he whispered in my ears

"Hmm" I hummed in response

 

"So this is what your apartment look like. It looks small" he said as he sat down on the sofa in my living room. he looked around my apartment curiously.

"Of course,it's small compared to your house,oppa" I punched his shoulder "why didn't you tell me you're coming here?" I kept punching his shoulder "you're so bad,oppa. you didn't even relpy my text message"

"Ouch. stop it,Krystal. I just want to surprise you" he said

"Oh,....so that's the reason you didn't call me and reply my text message?"

"Yeah"

"You are bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter