Nightmare

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

Aish! That little girl! why did she just walk away like that? her sudden confession made me really suprised. I really didn't know that she liked me when I was still in EXO. I always consider her as a sister.

My lips formed a smile. Wait! why am I even smiling? Does that mean I like her too? No way! I shook my head. She's not even my type of girl. My type of girl is someone who looks like an angel and can cook. I admitted that Krystal is beautiful with her long hair and beautiful eyes. Sometimes she looks like a cute angel and at least she can ramen right? Does that mean she's my type of girl too??

Why am I suddenly thinking of her? it's because you like her too,idiot! the voice inside my head said. No! I scratched my hair. I'd better sleep instead of thinking of Krystal.

I couldn't close my eyes once I put my head on the pillow. I usually can fall asleep easily. I tried to close my eyes but Krystal's face suddenly crossed my mind. oh god!

When I was about to sleep,I heard a scream. A girly scream. Which girl are screaming in the middle of the night? Is that a ghost'scream? I had a goosebump suddenly. It's Krystal who is screaming,you idiot! oh no! I got off from my bed and rushed to the room next to mine.

When I opened the door, I saw Krystal was sitting on her bed,she was trembling and crying.

"Krystal,Are you okay?" I patted her shoulder

She didn't respond. She just silent. She must had a nightmare.

"Sshh,it's okay,Krystal. It just a dream" I soothed her. I her hair gently. "It's okay. I'm here" I wrapped my hands around her and kissed her head.

"I'm scared,oppa" She finally said. Tears were flowing from her eyes. "Don't be scared,it's just a dream. What dream do you have anyway?" I asked her. she didn't answer.

"I'll get you a glass of water,okay?" I got off from her bed but then she grabbed my hands.

"No.don't leave me alone,oppa" She said. "I don't want to be alone now" she pleaded.

"Alright,I'll stay"

I sat beside her and hummed a lullaby to sooth her. She heaved a deep sigh.

"You should try to sleep now" I said. She nodded and tried to sleep again. I lied myself beside her.She finally asleep. I stared at her beautiful face. She looked calm now. My hand reached out to her face gently. I smile admiring her lovely face. I stared at her face once again before I closed my eyes.

 

Krystal POV

I opened my eyes and saw Wufan oppa is sleeping soundly beside me. He still looks so handsome even when he 's asleep. I had a nightmare last night. It's really scared me. The dream looked real. I'm scared that the dream would happen in my real life.

I must have disturbed Wufan oppa's sleep last night with my screaming. I felt so guilty. I'm going to make breakfast for him. At least it's the only thing I can do to thank him after he soothed me last night.

I opened the cupboard to see what kinds of food are there. There's a loaf of bread,cheese,snack,packs of chips,butter. I remembered there's also some tomatoes in the fridge. I'm going to make sandwich then.

I was so busy in making the sandwich that I didn't realize Wufan oppa was standing behing me. "What are you making?" he asked me. Gosh! his bedhair is so y. what are you thinking,Krystal?? I blushed. "I'm making sandwich for you,oppa"

"Okay" he said while stratching his nape then he sat on the dining chair. "why don't you wash your face first?" I suggested. I placed a plate of sandwiches on the dining table.

"Hmmm" he just humming. he still looked sleepy. "Wash your hand first,oppa" I slapped his hand whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter