The next day

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I was awaken by the sound of my phone. I glanced at the clock. It's still 8 am.

"Hello", I answered the phone with a hoarse voice.

"Wu yifan,You'd better be ready now. You have a photoshoot in an hour" my manager said on the other line.

Oh,shoot! I almost forgot I still had a photoshot today. I groaned slowly.

"Alright,ge I'm up now" I said to my manager

"Good. Don't come late,ok" he said

"Ok" I replied nonchalantly

I don't feel like going now. I'm still sleepy. Ididn't sleep well last night. Thanks to that llittle girl,Krystal. Why suddenly she appear before me last night?

Why did I think about her? I scratched my hair.

I got off from my bed and headed to the bathroom to have a quick shower. After having a shower I decided to have breakfast first before going for my activity. I suddenly stopped in front of my bedroom looking at the room next to mine and asking her to have breakfast with me but I hesitated. She must still asleep now. I went downstairs and came to the kitchen.

I decided to eat ramen since there's only some ramens in the cupboard. I should go to the supermarket to buy some food. My fridge is almost empty. I ate the ramen hurriedly and gulped the milk straight from the bottle. I didn't have much time. Before I left the house,I left a note for Krystal and paste it on the fridge door.

It's gonna be a tiring day again. I sighed then I started my car engine and drove away

 

Krystal POV

I really had a good sleep last night. Maybe it's one of the best sleep in my life. I stretched my hands and got off from the bed.

Is Wufan oppa still asleep? I wondered. Maybe he's having a shower now.I thought.

Oh my god! It's already 12 pm when I looked at the clock in the living room. It means that I have slept for about twelve hours. I couldn't believe I sleep for that long.

When I came to the kitchen,I noticed that thehe's a note on the fridge. It must be from Wufan Oppa.I read the note.

 Hey,little girl! I have a photoshoot today and probably will come home late. There are only some ramens in the cupboard if you are hungry. I run out of food. I'll stop by the supermarket to buy some food after finishing the photoshoot. Please make yourself at home and don't burn the kitchen,okay?

I snorted after reading the note. Why does he call me little girl? I'm not a little girl. I'm already 21. I opened the cupboard and grab a package of ramen.

While I was eating the ramen,my phone rang. It's from Victoria unnie. Oh my god! I forgot to call her.

"Yeosoboyo,unnie" I picked up the phone

"Yaaahhh,Krystal! why did you turn off your phone? I've been trying to call you for several times" Victoria unnie shierked on the other line

"S-sorry,unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter