Chapter 21

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

"So,you're going back to Beijing today?"I asked

"Hmm"Wufan oppa hummed. He was busy packing up his stuffs.

"I thought you're going to stay here longer" I said as I crossed my arms around my chest.

"I'm sorry,baby. I really want to stay longer but my manager called me. He said that I have to shoot a TV show tomorrow"he said

He grabbed his leather jacket from the sofa and wore it. He looked in a hurry.

"You should eat breakfast first,oppa. I already made pancake for you, you know"I said in a soft voice.

I felt so dissapointed. I thought he would stay here for a week. 

I'm going to be alone again.

"Hey,don't put a sad face like that. Let's have breakfast together,shall we?Wufan oppa lifted my chin and caressed my right cheek.

I only nodded.

 

I stared at Wufan oppa's face as he ate the pancake. Yesterday was a happy day for us but now he said he will return to China. How could a happiness only last for a day?

I wish he could stay here with me. I wish he could always be with me. I wish we lived in the same city,in the same country.

"I know that I'm so handsome but can you at least eat your pancake instead of staring at me?"Wufan oppa said with a smirk

"Tch,who's staring at you,oppa?You're over confident"I said with a nervous tone

"I could feel you were staring at me just now"he said smugly

"I-I only stared at your watch. Your watch is so cool. I really like it,oppa"I replied. Then I grabbed a fork and started eating the pancake.

Wufan oppa snickered.

His phone rang a few moments later. He picked it up and spoked in Chinese with the person on the phone. Maybe it's from his manager.

I walked to the living room and grabbed a remote tv. I flipped through the tv channels. why there aren't any good programs on tv?

"Baby,I think I should leave now"Wufan oppa grabbed his suitcase and slipped on his sunglasses.

"OK,oppa"I gave him a small smile.

"Hey, don't be sad. I hate seeing you sad"he pulled me into his embrace.

Soon I was melted into his warm embrace. I wanted to be in his arms forever. I don't want him to leave me.

"Krystal,I..."

"Let's stay like this for a little longer,oppa"I buried my head deeper in his chest. I could smell the scent of his perfume. It's so manly. Like him.

I broke the hug after I felt satisfied smelling his scent.

"You make me feel reluctant to return to China"he said after he kissed my forehead.

Stay,then

 

I wish I could say that to him.

Suddenly he lifted me to his waist which made me a little surprised. I placed my hands around his neck as he kissed me softly. I enjoyed his kiss so much. The kiss was slow at first but then it became more intimate. Wufan oppa is such a good kisser.

We gasped for air after the hot kissing session.

"I love you,Jung Soojung. Wait for me,okay?"he said as he cupped my cheek

"I love you more,Wu yifan oppa"I replied.

I feel like crying right now but I don't want him feeling guilty for leaving me.

"Have a safe flight,oppa"I said as I gave a peck on his cheek

"Thank you,baby"he opened the door and walked away.

I watched him until he came inside the elevator.

 

I felt so sad that Wufan oppa returned to China. I thought we could have a date again. 

I felt so bored since I didn't have anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter