Sick

story of my life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I look at the girl who sits beside me. She looks vulnerable.I feel pity of her. I shouldn't have brought her here.I shouldn't left her alone.

"I'm so sorry,Krystal. I should have protected you but I didn't" I said while staring at her intensely.

"It's not your fault,oppa. You have nothing to do with it. It's all my fault"she said between her sob."being famous is a fault"

"Hey,don't say that.being famous is not a fault" I cheered her

I never thought that we would meet some fans in this remote beach.I thought we would enjoy the holiday freely without the disturbance from fans.Surprisingly we've met Korean fans. They are Krystal's fans,actually.

Krystal must have a hard time after the incident five months ago. And now she almost have a same situation.Those fans would have harassed her  if I didn't show up.

I placed her head on my shoulder and her hair with my free hand. "I'm so sorry,Krystal"I said. I don't know why I keep saying sorry to her. I don't know how to deal with a crying girl. I just keep her hair.

"Even in this remote beach,people still recognize you. You are surely the most famous artist" I tried to joke but she's crying louder after hearing what I was saying. I could feel her body trembling. You're an idiot, Wu Yifan. Why did you say that to her?

"Sorry,Krystal. I just want to loosen up the situation but you seem don't like it" I laughed awkwardly. I let out a sigh. I felt so guilty

"Let's go home now. You look tired"

She just nodded

 

Once we reached home,Krystal didn't say anything. She just straight to her room and closed the door. She must be upset with me now.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat.I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten anything since we arrived at the beach.

There's some leftover food in the fridge. I decided to heat it up because I'm too lazy to cook something.

 

Krystal POV

I just want to sleep and forget about what have happened today. I place my head on the soft pillow. I sighed and soon I drift off to sleep.

I was blindfolded and my hands were tied up.someone dragged me. I could hear some footsteps near me. I didn't know where would they take me. Then suddenly someone push me down that made me fell to the ground. It was so hurt.

"You'd better stay here forever,Krystal. So you won't flirt with Wufan gege anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter