Goodbye Summer

Pink Tape

Amber immediately woke up when her phone rang; she glanced at the time on her phone, 2:32 AM. As she answered the call, “Hyung,” someone cried on the phone and since Sulli is the only one who calls her hyung, Amber sat up, “what’s wrong?”

“Kai broke up with me.”

“I’m coming over, wait there.”

--/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“YOU ING IDIOT!” Amber ran towards Kai who was about to run when he was kicked on the side, and then there was SNSD.

Amber caught up with him, SNSD surrounding him, they were holding different kinds of weapon, Hyoyeon was holding a crowbar, Sunny has her shovel, Tiffany a wooden sword, Taeyeon a baseball bat, Yoona an axe, Sooyung held her hatchet as she bit on her apple, Yuri was rubbing her pistol with a cloth while Seohyun was reading her book and on her other hand was a kitchen knife.

“You cheated on Sulli,” Amber glared at him who whimpered in return, “How dare you!” she yelled as she punched him making him fall on the ground, she then picked him up, forced him to stand up, and threw him another punch on the stomach, “No one hurts my little sister!” she kicked him on the shin and he yelled in pain, SNSD was there watching, making sure that Kai will not move or defend himself as Amber threw angry punches and kicks at him for making their maknae (Sulli got close to them since aside from Amber, she’s Krystal’s closest friend)hurt and be broken hearted.  Amber took the baseball bat from Taeyeon and pointed it at Kai whose face was bleeding.

“You will learn your lesson for messing with my friend,” she glared at him and with one hit, Kai out. “I warned you, Kim Jongin.”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“Amber, what the hell did you do?!” Victoria stood up from her seat when she saw Amber came inside the club room with the SNSD. Amber’s polo has blood stains on it, instead of answering the Chinese, she immediately went to Sull’s side, took of her blood stained polo and gave it to her. (Amber has a white shirt underneath her polo)

“I told you, I’m gonna beat the hell out of him,” Amber laughed, Sulli’s eyes widened and cried.

Victoria was gonna approach the two when Taeyeon stopped her by holding the hem of her coat, “let them be for a moment, Sulli is… undergoing something.”

Victoria tilted her head, “she and her boyfriend broke up, Kai cheated on him and you know how overprotective Amber is.” Tiffany explained, and what Victoria heard made her angry.

“Where’s Kai?” Victoria asked, Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders, “At the back of the school we left them there.”

Victoria nodded and smiled, “As for what he did, I’ll cover up and will make sure that this will not reach the ears of the Chairman.” She smirked, making the SNSD shiver. Victoria is a lot scarier than them.

“Since our job here is done, we’ll get going,” Taeyeon said as she patted Sulli’s head who sniffed in return, Tiffany has her head on Taeyeon’s head as they walked, Yoona smiled at Amber who beamed at her and she blushed.

“Amber,” the silent Seohyun who was reading a book called her, they all stopped and looks at the maknae of the gang. She seldom talks and if she does it’s really important or necessary.

“Yeah?”

Seohyun looks at her and sighed, “You’re a great friend,” she started and everyone held out their breath, “You’re peculiarly handsome,” she shyly smiled, Amber’s smile twitched, peculiarly?!

“And I like you.”

Krystal who was listening choke on her saliva (I don’t know how she does that) Luna spun her head so fast that she almost broke her spine, Sulli stopped crying and looks at Seohyun, the liquid from her nose dripping as she sniffed it back and Victoria, along with the others’ eyes widened.

Amber remained motionless the whole time.

“I’m not expecting you to like me back,” Seohyun clarified, “and I don’t want to date you either.” When Amber heard that, she frowned. Krystal’s hawk eyes noticed the action and swore on her life to interrogate Amber why she did that.

“There, I said it!” she whimpered, “Let’s go!” she squirmed and ran away first followed by her unnies, except for Yoona who was frozen at the sudden confession.

“I was not expecting that,” Victoria broke out the silence and chuckled, “That confession made me stop crying!” Sulli laughed as she stood up and lets go of Amber’s grasp who shook her head as Sulli made her way to Victoria and hugged her.

“What are you still doing here, Yoona-unnie?” Krystal asked, with a hint of sarcasm which was observed by Victoria and Yoona.

Yoona smiled at Krystal as she made her way to Amber who stood up to fix her shirt, but she was stopped when she grabbed her by the collar and said, “I kinda like you, too..”

Amber blinked, “O—okay…”

Krystal then stood up and puts her hand on one of Yoona’s hands, “You wanna let go of it, you’re choking her.”

Sulli and Victoria looks at the three and the air between them got heavier when Luna frowned, fighting back the tears.

“Don’t worry,” she coyly smiled at Krystal and gave Amber a genuine smile, “because I’m gonna take her breath away.” And with that, she shrugged Krystal’s grasp on her other hand, pulled Amber towards her and kissed her.

Krystal gasped at the action, they were kissing

Amber wasn’t doing a thing about it, Luna was now crying and is being comforted by Sulli and Victoria.

And they were still kissing.

“Sorry I did that, but the moment you called me beautiful, it’s just it.” She smiled at Amber who shook her head, “Yoona,” she started, everyone’s eyes were on her now.

“I know,” Yoona smiled, Amber smiled back at her and patted her head, “Thanks.”

Yoona smirked at Krystal before leaving, “I’ll see you around, guys.”

“Two confessions in a day? That is something.” Victoria stood up and patted Luna’s head who frowned.

Amber blinked as she tilted her head, “Luna, why are you crying?”

“Too much emotional drama, I suppose.” Sulli nervously laughed, and it was a good thing indeed that Amber has her stupid mood on.

“Oh, I thought that it was she either likes Yoona or Seohyun-unnie.” She laughed, Krystal frowned, she took her bag and threw it at Amber.

“Let’s go home, stupid.”

Amber caught the object and also took her bag, “sorry guys, princess’ orders, let’s talk tomorrow, okay?” she patted Sulli and Luna’s head who smiled at her.

“Careful,” Victoria said in Chinese, Amber nodded. “I will.”

-axx////////////////////////////

As they were nearing home, Krystal was still silent. The whole trip to Krystal’s house was silent, when Amber would ask her a question, Krystal won’t answer..

The tomboy stopped walking and grabbed Krystal’s hand, “Soojung,” and it gets serious when Amber would use Krystal’s Korean Name.

Krystal looks at her with a deadpan expression of her and Amber could see sadness in it.

“What’s wrong? You’ve been silent the whole time and it’s bothering me,” Amber frowned, “Mind telling me? Promise, I won’t spill.” She said as she crossed her heart and pouted.

Krystal shook her head and hugged Amber. “You’re stupid and dense.”

The tomboy chuckled and Krystal blushed as she felt the vibration of Amber’s laugh on her body, “You’re so handsome ..” she said, “everyone’s eyes are on you.. princess doesn’t like it.”

Amber smiled, she likes it when Soojung is on her child-like mood..

“I’m so sorry, if your servant is too handsome, my princess.” She smiled as Krystal looks at her, frowning.

“but I promise you that my eyes will always be laid on to you, only you and no one elses.” She finished when Krystal smiled at her, “I will be expecting that you will keep your promise.”

“Of course.” Amber kissed Krystal’s forehead as they continued walking, Amber’s other arm was wrapped around Krysal’s shoulder while Krystal’s other hand was on Amber’s waist.