Talk. Talk.

MAMA

A/N: Sadly I don't have enough time to draw you guys what i'm thinking when I write these. Uni y'know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ It's good to meet all of you. ” General Kim said bowing and then looking straight up at Minseok. “ It's good to see you too...father.” General Kim smiled something devilish.  His yellow teeth adding to his already hideous and sinister appearance. “ You remember?” he asked tilting his body forward.

“ How could I forget?  You are my father. “ Xiumin answered in a respectable tone. He stood straighter, almost rigid, as if one little move would set off an alarm. General Kim smirked and looked towards Mama.” It seems you have failed your Majesty. ” Mama narrowed her eyes. “ Sit boys it's time to eat.” she said never taking her eyes off of the General.  As everyone sat, Minseok couldn't help, but stare at his father from the other side of the table. He looked so different, nothing like he remembered.  Minseok couldn't believe this was him, but the glint his eyes and the way he carried himself told him otherwise. This was his father, this was the man who started to change once Minseok had found out about his powers.

“ You okay, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked from beside him as everyone ate quietly.  Minseok nodded absent mindedly and finally looked away. He gave Kyungsoo a reassuring smile and started to eat. The feast was grand, but there was nothing happy about it. The officers ate as if they hadn't seen food in years and judging by how the uniforms hung on some of them, they wouldn't have been surprised if they hadn't. The boys ate quietly with Luhan and Yifan picking at their food more than anything.  They still had that far away look to them and it was making Minseok nervous.  Looking back up at his father he took in his features. His father has surely changed, he looked nothing like the younger man that dropped him off with his mother. His mother. ” How is my mother?” he asked and soon regretted it as all eyes fell on him. He looked towards Mama who continued to eat as if she hadn't heard anything.  “ Your mother is fine. Taking care of the little ones. ” He said smiling at Minseok's surprised face.

“ I have brothers? “

“ Of course you do Xiumin,  they are right here all eight of them. “ Mama answered, but Xiumin ignored her. He had brothers, little brothers!

” Two boys and a girl.” General Kim said and the his face turned somewhat somber. “ Sadly,the girl is just like you.” Minseok grinned a bit. His little sister was like him! He continued to wonder what they looked like and if his sister had any control over her powers. He wanted to see them and get to know them. He knew his parents always had a dislike for his powers, but he didn't mind. They would always allow him back home.

” XIUMIN!” Minseok jumped and looked at Mama, he hadn't heard her the first time and she now wore a frustrated face.

“ Calm down Taeyeon, the boy is obviously lost in his own world.” Mama looked at Lord Do and narrowed her eyes at him.

“ Do not call me that.” she gritted through her teeth, her voice taking a low tone. Lord Do just smiled, knowing he got under her skin.

“ If we're being honest Taeyeon, a lot of the children here have other parents, why wouldn't they want to know their whereabouts or what's happening in their lives? You act as if they were your own. ” Lord Do said smirking at her angry face. Kyungsoo looked at the exchange and looked towards the general of their district.  He looked to where Junmyeon and Jongin sat only to see, Junmyeon shake his head. He looked at Luhan and Yifan, their eyes still far away, and sighed.

“ Ma-”

“Taeyeon why don't we just get it over with.” Kyungsoo was cut off by Lord Do, who was now standing. “ Stop your little illusion, they know what's coming.”

Mama looked hard at him and sighed. “ So be it. ” She slammed one of her hands down on the table, an incantation circle appeared around the table. Jongdae quickly got up only to be grabbed by one of the generals. Luhan quickly looked up and pushed everyone’s chairs away some slamming into the walls as his power fluctuated, sending everything flying!

“Dammit!” Mama yelled as Kyungsoo quickly made his way out with Sehun and Zitao in tow. “Find them!” she yelled lifting the closest person to her. “ YOU FIRST!” Slamming Minseok onto the wall she placed him above a tranation circle. Spreading his arms out she retrained him to the wall with chains that came out of the tranation circle. She sat down cross legged and began to whisper an incantation. Jongdae slowly got up and aimed towards one of the chains only to shock both him and Minseok.  Soon he felt hands on him and an arm Knocking him down to the ground.  “ GET OFF ME!” He threaded his power through his body to shock them but only felt the current return to him at full force.

“ Jongdae stop fighting! “ he heard Minseok say, but it only encouraged him more.

“ Wait your turn kid, you'll join him soon.” he heard the general mutter an amusing tone coming through.  Jongdae kept struggling as Mama’s tranation circle began to glow. The star in the middle glowing a pure white as one of the twelve symbols surrounding it began to glow. Minseok looked down recognizing it as the symbol outside his bedroom door. He began to struggle as he felt something being pulled out of him. He gasped for air reaching for something, anything!  Slowly the symbol began to fill, making Minseok panic and struggle more.

“ Stop struggling!  It would go easier if you just gave up! Luhan and Kris are already here anyways, don't you want to join them?” Minseok looked down into her devilish eyes. Seeing pure amusement and satisfaction in her eyes as she watched him struggle.

“ No! I'm not going to give you that satisfaction!” Minseok growled out, flushing his power and turning himself to ice. Mama's eyes went wide.

“When!? HOW!?” She immediately got up and whipped her head to look at the others left in the room. Kris and Luhan were still in their slight coma, Kai had teleported out, Suho and Chen were being restrained, and she still had the other three to worry about. Turning back to Minseok, she sized him up. ” Luhan had done the same thing. Turned his power into a defense mechanism, and now his mind has even shut him out.”

“What!?” she heard Chen from the back.

“ He did that to himself.”She answered back giving Chen a smirk,” He practically disintegrated his own mind  the moment I took his power. You,” she placed her hand on Minseok feeling the cold burn her skin,” won't be so different. “  Mama's hand began to glow purple as it melted through Minseok's shield. “AHHH!!!” At that both Jongdae and Joonmyun sprang up.Wiggling out of the Sergeant's hands Joonmyeon used whatever water he could find and threw it at Jongdae’s captor. Feeling the liquid hit him Jongdae released an electrical current through his body shocking his captor, which just happened to be Sgt. Choi of his district.  Springing up he went towards Mama only to be stopped by and invisible force grabbing him by his neck. Gagging and choking he looked towards Joonmyeon who now had two people on top of him. He kept grabbing at nothing trying to get whatever this was off! “It's doesn't it.” He looked down towards Lord Do, calmly sipping on leftover wine from one of the bottles that hadn't broken yet. “ You all keep training and practicing to get your powers just a smidge under control and here I am. Wielding Luhan’s like if it were my own. ”  Jongdae's eyes widened as he gasped for air. Minseok's screams got louder as his power was being pulled from his body. Black and red splotches appearing where his skin got too cold too fast resulting in frostbite. Jongdae’s vision kept getting darker and darker. Looking towards Yifan he reached out “H-hyung….” Yifan looked up golden eyes glowing with a hunger. The last thing Jongdae saw was Jongin teleporting in.