Kris.Suho. D.O. Kai.

MAMA

   Yifan looked around the massive entry hall to the palace. Gold and purple drapes lined the ceiling for the upcoming holy festival and the blueish gray tiles shone under his feet. The gold and cream marble columns took up space and Yifan began to wonder how many people slaved over the building of this palace. This palace is massive, and it holds no warm feelings. His palace back at home seems like a manor compared to this, but Yifan reminds himself that, at least his palace looks lived in. Hearing a quick shuffling of feet Yifan turns to the young, dark haired boy beside him. If Yifan had been more observant he would have seen the boys insecure shifting eyes, the small shake in his body, the wringing of his nervous hands, and the fact that he felt oh so small. His family was never rich as matter of fact Junmyeon is only, but a humble farm boy, who has apparently lost his little brothers. “Um...excuse me,” he starts eyes tentative towards Yifan. “Have you seen two little boys? One is a bit tan and the other has big, owl like eyes, like this!” Instantly his hands went to his eyes and he opened them wider. Yifan put a hand to his mouth to contain a laugh, because this was obviously not a laughing matter. Quickly giving the palace entrance a once over he shook his head at the poor boy. “ Sorry I haven't seen them.” The boy’s eyes seemed to drop as he lost a bit of hope. " Listen, they followed me here. They weren't supposed to, but they did. I need to find them and send them home before the guards or the Queen sees them. Can you help me?” Yifan would be dumb to involve himself in this, but the young Prince has a soft heart; and the pleading look in the boys had him instantly regretting his decision. " What do they look like again?” Hope returned in his boys eyes and he quickly gave a description of the two boys, Jongin and Kyungsoo, and gave Yifan a bright smile. “Thank you. They told us to wait here,but if we don't go too far we should be fine. If they followed me they're not that far behind.  I'm Junmyeon by the way. "

" Yifan. “ He gave the boy a quick smile and a nod of his head. “I'll go this way.” Splitting up Yifan started to look behind the columns, searching through pillars and corners, but seeing nothing. As he continued searching, he felt the need to look up. " Ahh!” A boy fell from the sky prompting Yifan to jump out of the way, but the boy didn't port in by himself. A bundle of guards ported with him and he was losing the fight.

“ Get off me!” He yelled pulling at one of the guards hair. Yifan ran in pulling a guard off only to have another arrive and grab him from behind.  “Get your hands off me!” Yifan demanded, but he was ignored. Thrown to the side like a rag doll, Yifan watched as the little boy's head was pressed down into the cold marble floor. " Ow... OW.. AHH!” The kid aimed aimlessly around him, trying to grab anything to pull the guards up. Seeing Yifan the kid aimed his hand at him “H...help me!” Their eyes met and Yifan couldn't stand the hurt and pain in them. Scrambling to his feet Yifan put pressure on them, tilting himself forward to take flight.  A massive piece of the floor suddenly shoots up and strikes one of the guards  sending him flying. Having lost his balance, Yifan quickly takes the chance pushing himself off the ground and grabbing one of the guards only to dispose of him a good 10ft in the air.

“STOP THEM! “ One of the guards called for reinforcements and as more of them arrived,Yifan quickly helped the young boy.

“ Hey kid!” Yifan grabs the boy’s arm,pulling him only to be teleported.

“JONGIN! “ Yifan turned around and noticed he was back towards the entrance. Junmyeon ran up to him and the two boys. He quickly gathered both of them in his arms, “ I told you to stay back! Why did you follow me!?”

“ B-but they can't just take you away!” Jongin said tears already forming in his eyes.

“ No this isn't a place for you. You have to go home.”

“ Oh, I don't think that will be possible.” A woman with jet black long hair starts walking to the group of boys. Instantly Junmyeon pushes the two boys behind him. He looks towards Yifan to see his reaction,  but all he sees is the surprise in his eyes, before he sees Yifan bow to the woman.

" Your highness. " He says in a polite tone ,shocking Junmyeon.  This is the queen?

“Prince Yifan, I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm sure you will find everything here to your liking.” Placing a hand on his shoulder, she smiles as Yifan straightens up and nods his head, avoiding her gaze entirely. Looking towards Junmyeon she spots the two boys hidden behind him and smiles. “You two will make a fine addition. “

“What? No! Your highness it's only supposed to be me here, please leave them out of this. They're too young!”  Kyungsoo and Jongin hide behind Junmyeon even more. The woman is scary to them and both boys can't help but get a sad feeling from the woman.

“Nonsense,  learning to control their powers at this age is perfect. By the time they become teenagers they'll have full control. Now let me see them. “ She gestures  for Junmyeon to move. He looks back at the two boys, with  pleading eyes, and reluctantly moves aside. The queen quickly kneels down and cups each of the boy's cheeks. ” Yes, a fine addition indeed.” A wicked smile appears on her pretty face. “ Kai, D.O. you will learn a lot here. “ Both boys stared at her like she was crazy. Who were Kai and D.O.? Sensing their confusion she smiled. “ New names, you aren't you anymore.  Guards please ensure our new additions are comfortable. Make sure their room is near Suho, and switch Prince Kris’ room to the grand suite at the end of their hall. " Yifan and Junmyeon stared at her curious as to their name changes. Smiling an all knowing smile, she looked at all the boys. “Refer to me as Mama, that is all.”

 

 

 

A/n: Is it just me or are these getting longer?