How to Train your Dragon

MAMA

“ Have you caught him yet?” Mama asked as she sealed Joonmyeon’s power into his seal.

“We have guards looking everywhere Ma’am they couldn't possibly get off this land without being found. “ The guard said fear creeping in his voice a bit.

Mama sighed and nudged at Joonmyeon’s unconscious body. “ It seems they've forgotten about you two. ” She looked towards Yifan. His head hung low a bit of drool escaping his mouth as his yellow eyes continued to glow. Mama grabbed the back of his bald head and made him look up. "The poor Prince of Kael, left unattended and alone. Humiliated and striped of his power.” she leaned in close,”your own mother won't want you now.” She stood up straight and smiled. “ But that's why I'm here, that's why Mama is here.” She said gently caressing Yifan’s face.

“ You're crazy.”

Mama looked up to see Jongin in the corner of the room. “ We'll be leaving now Mama.” Mama smiled at Jongin her eyes gleaming with excitement.

“ I don't think so sweetie.” Quickly she summoned the water in the air and slammed it towards Jongin who ported out at the least second. Reappearing by Joonmyeon, Jongin shook his soaked hair and grabbed Joonmyeon, teleporting out when Mama aimed a massive icicle at him.

“ Sehun!” Sehun looked up to see Jongin dropping in from above. Creating a small vortex he cushioned their fall. “ I'm going back!”

“ What!? We have to go and half of them are still knocked out!” “Yifan hyung is still there!”

“ Jong-!”

Teleporting back to the dining hall, Jongin flashed out again when another icicle aimed for him. “ Hyuuung!!!!” Jongin reached out for Yifan as he ported in only to be ripped out of the void and into the air choking!

” Just in time.” Lord Do smiled as he held up a bleeding Jongin in the air, wisps of the void still hanging on him.

” Put him on the wall, I want this over and done with. “ Mama moved to her tranation circle. Chaining Jongin to the wall she began her process of extracting his power. “Hyung!” Jongin yelled looking at Yifan looking at him with pleading eyes. “ I know you're still in there! Hyung please!”

“Silence!” Mama yelled instantly silencing Jongin with a spell. His muffled screams being the only sound as Mama extracted his power.

” Stop.” Lord Do looked over at Yifan and when he didn't see anything different in the boy he turned back to watch the process. Jongin’s screams started to die down as he slipped in and out of consciousness, the blood loss getting to him. “ Stop.”

“ Huh?” Lord Do looked at Yifan, moving closer to see his face. Yifan opened his eyes to look at Lord DO, the bright yellow and cat-like pupil catching him off guard. “ I….. said…….STOP!!!!!!” Yifan roared as he got up, black wings sprouting from his back, ripping through flesh. Claws grew from his nails thickening and curling, his teeth getting sharper fangs protruding from his gums in an inhumane way. Lord Do quickly got up and prepared himself, but stepped back when he saw the massive black dragon Yifan had become. Roaring Yifan slammed his spiked tail against the wall, shattering glass and creating a gaping hole. He slammed Lord Do down with one of his massive claws and s his way to Jongin gently picking up the boy in his mouth. Mama looked on scared, eyes blown, in the corner of the grand dining room, Yifan just snorted at her and left through the hole in the wall. Flying out he began to head towards Sehun’s tower where he saw the blonde looking on in awe. “ Y-Yifan?” Yifan gently landed and placed Jongin down. Soldiers came in screaming sending flaming arrows and spears! Yifan roared and smacked them away using one of his wings to shield Jongin and Sehun. ‘ Sehunnie we have to get the others on Yifan’s back’ Sehun looked around only to see Tao carrying a semi conscious Jongdae to Yifan’s back. “ Sehun get Jongin! “ he heard Tao yell. Hearing Yifan’s low growl Sehun jumped up and slammed his hands down as he landed, sending some of the soldiers attacking Yifan flying! They started to hurl burning debris at them making Yifan roar in anger. “Hurry!’ he heard a panicked voice in his head. Kneeling a bit Sehun pushed off the ground using the air around him to propel both him and Jongin onto Yifan’s back. “ Here!” Sehun said as he laid the bleeding Jongin on the dragon's back. “ YIFAN LET'S GO!” Sehun yelled only for his voice to be drowned out by the dragon’s fiery breath. He looked towards Tao who was yelling at him, but amidst the fighting he couldn't hear anything. ‘I've got him.’ Sehun look towards Luhan, who was holding an unconscious Minseok close to him, and soon enough Yifan flapped his massive wings and started to take off.

“STOP THEM!!!” They heard Mama yell a sigil appearing underneath her as she got ready to launch an attack. Lord Do came crashing down on Yifan’s back causing the dragon to buckle a bit under the pressure. They heard Yifan growl as Sehun blasted Lord Do with wind. “ Ahh!” Sehun felt hands choking him, but only saw a Lord Do held his hand up, smirking as he looked at the struggling boy. Grabbing hold of Sehun Lord Do quickly went to dispose of him only to feel another pressure grabbing his hand.

“  Luhan!” Luhan stood straight up as Yifan kept flying trying to maneuver away from the burning rocks being hurled at him. “ Kill the beast!” They could hear being yelled as Luhan tried to push Lord Do off. Yifan growled again as he moved sideways to avoid more flaming arrows .

“YIFAN WE'RE STILL BACK HERE!” Sehun screamed. Tao quickly got up and ran to ram Lord Do off but got pushed back by his telekinesis. ” I got you!” Sehun said has he caught Tao, Kyungsoo grabbing at his feet and pulling them back on the dragon. “ Kick him off!” Tao yelled at Luhan. “Uh guys…” Kyungsoo said grabbing Sehun and making him look at the steel arrow flying towards them. “ YIFAN MOVE!!!” Yifan turned sideways barely missing the arrow as two more flew towards them! Sehun got up and started to throw gusts of wind at Lord Do. Tao kept yelling at Yifan where the arrows were, “left! Right! Right! Go higher they're on the towers!” Kyungsoo went to ram Lord Do off, but it was like he was glued on the dragon's back. “ Tao!” Tao looked back and paused Lord Do. Yifan roared in pain as a steel arrow with a rope had finally hooked on him. Sehun and Kyungsoo went to pull it off as the dragon was being weighed down and more were shot. Tao went to push Lord Do off, but was stopped by Luhan.

"He's a hostage! Stop the arrows I'm keeping everyone on!” Tao balanced himself and started to slow the arrows mid air. “Sehun switch!” Sehun looked up and let out a large gust of wind Knocking the arrows out if the way. Tao ran over to help Kyungsoo get the steel arrow off, watching as Kyungsoo broke it with his bare hands.

” FLY YIFAN! !!” Kyungsoo yelled as both him and Tao held on. Yifan blasted the towers as he passed by flying higher. “ Oh no.” Tao said looking at the black cloud of arrows coming straight for them. “ Brace yourselves!” Luhan yelled through the mind link. A cackle of static surrounded them and soon enough the loud crack of lightning exploded behind them. The static surrounded them and blocked each and every arrow allowing Yifan to fly into the sky. “ Jongdae! “ Jongdae smiled at Tao slumping back down onto Yifan’s back. He smiled as he closed his eyes. Tao running to hold his friend close so he wouldn't fall off.

~~~°□°~~~~

 

The wind tickled Tao’s cheek, and soon he felt the cold invade his bones. Humidity was not his friend this morning. Sitting up he looked at the others on the dragon's back, huddled in various ways. A sigh from Yifan, signaled that he knew Tao was awake. “ Ge, if you're tired -” Yifan snorted, cutting Tao off, and flapped his wings harder. “You've been flying for two days straight.” Tao reasoned, looking down towards the trees. Yifan had dropped altitude to the point where he was only hovering above the trees. Wherever he was taking them he was determined to get there fast. ” They won't be mad y’know, if you rest.”

“His body will probably go back to normal if we stop.” Tao looked over at Luhan, who was running his hand through Jongin’s hair. He hadn't woken up since Yifan got him out of Mama's chains. Luhan thought it was because of the blood loss. “A little bit more Tao.” Luhan said, “We're almost there.” Tao looked unsure. “We’ll make it.”

"Ge we’re going over water.” Luhan looked up and sure enough the ocean was starting spread out underneath them. His eyes widened as he saw the shore disappear behind him. “Yifan are you sure you can make it??”

"Oh, so now you’re doubting him too.”

“Tao!”

“What? You were so sure before.”

“Why are we on water!?” Jongdae screamed clutching onto one of Yifans spikes. The dragon huffed at the sudden noise and movement flapping his wings harder. He was tired, but the safety of the boys on his back took priority.

Finding his voice Yifan sighed. “Luhan.” Luhan looked up surprised by the deep, rough voice that just came from the dragon.

“You can talk!?” Came the response from the three awake ones on his back. Yifan grunted a squeaky ‘yes’ coming out of his mouth. A cough and a “Barley.” soon follows.

“What is it Yifan?”

“When we arrive to my kingdom take Jongin to the medical tower immediately. It’s a large obelisk you can’t miss it. “

“Okay but,” Luhan bit his lip, a certain nervousness bubbling up in his stomach.” How will we know that we're allowed into the kingdom. I know you're taking us to Kael,but…”

“But?” Jongdae asked smushing himself between Tao and Luhan. “ It's been years. Would they even want you back? I know my folks wouldn't .” Luhan said, running his fingers through Jongin’s hair in hopes of a distraction. Yifan growled as his reply. Deeming Luhan’s worries as nothing. Of course his parents would want him back he's the heir to the throne. Plus he could now turn into a full dragon. The lineage has blossimed within him and given his dragon form a formidable look. They want him back he knows it. And with that resolution he pumped his wings harder to get home faster.

 

 

 

A/n: So I'm currently in Korea I'll be back soon.