Bonjour, Miss

"Only Fools Rush In"

"We're here!" Jackson smiled and jumped up and down. "It feels different from Korea" Jinyoung said as he took a deep inhale through his nose. "Okay guys.. Since we're here, we need to stick with our plan. No more Korean. English and French only" Mark declared. "It's the best way to learn languages" he added. "Startiiiing now!" Kunpimook clapped his hands and smiled. 

"Where's Youngjae?" Mark asked. 

"He said he was headed for the bathroom" Jackson replied. "We should probably wait for him here"

Youngjae walked up to the sinks and started to wash his hands hurriedly. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw a tall, skinny, pale young man standing next to him, washing his hands as well. "Hello.. Do you speak french? My name is Youngjae" Youngjae smiled. The man gave him a confused look, but gradually started to smile. He looked very young, maybe 17 years old. "Hi. I'm Chris" Chris giggled and started to walk out. Youngjae left shortly after and saw Chris walk towards a short chubby woman, who spoke to him in English. "So many languages. Gosh" Youngjae sighed and walked back over to his group. 

----

"I didn't think I'd ever see France, to be honest" Alyssa sighed as she and Fleur sat at a cafe, totally jetlagged. "I probably stand out, because I don't look French" she added. Fleur looked across the street at their hotel and saw four asian guys get out of a cab and three guys get out of another. "You probably look more normal than them" Fleur said and pointed to the hotel lobby. Alyssa laughed. "I love asian guys. Is that weird? Because I don't want to be tied down to just Mexican guys" 

"It's not weird. Mixed couples are adorable. You should go across the street and talk to one of them. If you haven't noticed, they're staying out our hotel" Fleur smiled. "No! What if they're actually good-looking up close?! From here, they look alright" Alyssa took another glance. Fleur shook her head. "We're here to see my family, not to flirt with guys" she said and took a sip of her coffee. 

----

Jackson was the first to step into the hotel room he was sharing with Jaebum and gasped. "It's so pretty" 

"It is. Check out that view!" Jaebum pointed out the window at the Eiffel Tower. "I can't wait for tonight. It's gunna look gorgeous" he added. 

----

Youngjae smiled as he walked into his hotel room, remembering that he had his room to himself. "Hells yeah" he whispered to himself and ran to the window to look at the view. He giggled and took out his phone to take a few pictures. 

----

Fleur looked out her hotel window and smiled. "Come look at this" she smiled and gestured Alyssa to come over and look out the window with her. "It's cold.. Damn" Alyssa shivered. "You're from Minnesota. This should be nothing for you, right?" Fleur teased, to which Alyssa shoved her. "Shut up, you filthy Californian" Alyssa muttered and sighed. "But.. I agree it's cold. I hear it's supposed to snow tomorrow" Fleur said and stared at the Eiffel Tower. "It snows here!? !" Alyssa tore at her hair. "Thought you could escape, huh?" Fleur laughed and laid down in her bed. After looking around the hotel and taking a much needed nap, they went out to a pub.

----

"How does it taste?" Yugyeom asked Kunpimook as he took a sip of his beer. He made a face and coughed. Since the legal drinking age in France was low, they tried alcohol while they could. "It's a taste you need to like.. Like coffee" Kunpimook said. Everyone got something except for Youngjae. "Why didn't you get anything? Our baby Yugyeom got something to drink but you didn't?" Jackson asked. "I don't know.. It would feel weird" Youngjae laughed. "Look, you're going to be 20 next year.. It's time you started throwing caution to the wind. If Yugyeom and Kunnie can do it, than you can too" Jackson lectured Youngjae, who just laughed. "He doesn't know what to tell you, man. Look at that face" Jinyoung pointed to Youngjae. Jackson looked to Youngjae when he made a pouty face. Jackson gagged and looked away, making the whole table laugh. "It's no use.. Give it more time" Mark nodded. "Besides, I don't think he should start with alcohol...".

"What else is there?" Give us your wisdom" Yugyeom asked. Mark raised and eyebrow and pointed to the women sitting at the bar. "Women.." he smiled. They all turned to the bar to look at what he was pointing to. "They look like, ten years older than us! Come on!" Kunpimook slammed his hands on the table and whined. "Yeah, what do you want from us?" Yugyeom sighed. "Actually, you've got me wondering. Go up to one of them and say hi" Jinyoung pointed and said. "I don't like European girls" Yugyeom shook his head. "Well, if you won't, I will" Jackson said and got up, but Mark grabbed his hand. "You're gunna cheat on your boyfriend right in front of him??" he pouted, making them all laugh. As Jackson and Kunpimook confidently walked up to the women and tried talking to them, Youngjae looked around, but didn't see anyone. Just then, two young women walked in and sat at the bar.

----

OK so Imma do a authors note here because I feel like you should know a little of what's happening because I forgot to put it in the foreword/description. So Fleur and Alyssa are cousins, Fleur is french-american while Alyssa is mexican-american(and theyre related on their american side) and theyre in france to visit Fleur's mom's (french) side of the family for christmas from Northern California. Meanwhile the seven boys(got7) are going to France for a guy trip and to practice their english since Youngjae, Jackson, Mark, and Jaebum just moved to Northern California together and its pretty much just about these nine kids who are having issues entering adulthood and ///finding love/// of course

So yeah the rest of it will be explained ////i hope//// throughout the next chapters