Another Chance

"Only Fools Rush In"

"How have you been, Fleurette? Got a boyfriend?" her uncle asked her while she had lunch with him and her grandmother and father.

"Aha. No. Not now. I'm working towards being a comedian and author" she smiled, explaining her goals. As they laughed together, talking about how they weren't used to the snow, she saw Mark walking past them with Jaebum. She froze as they walked by, Mark nodded to her while she smiled up at him. "Small world" she thought and shook her head.

"Come with us to this shop, Fleur. It has those beautiful knick knacks that you love" her grandmother smiled and held her hand. Fleur smiled widely and nodded. "Of course" she said. 

----

"Hey guys. What are you doing here? Peeking at a hot chick?" Youngjae came up behind Jaebum and smiled. "Well I wouldn't use the word "hot"" Jaebum gave him a smirk and pointed across the street. "We decided to see her in a comfortable place" Mark said.

Youngjae looked across the street and saw Fleur sitting with her family. "Guys, come on. What? You like her?" Youngjae let out an exaggerated sigh.

"I don't know. After what happened the other day, and talking to her, we're just really curious" Mark said. Youngjae rolled his eyes and watched Fleur with them. When she laughed and smiled, he smiled with her.

"She's got nice teeth" Jaebum nodded.

"Yeah she does" Youngjae sighed, catching Mark's and Jaebum's attention. They watched him stare and smile like a fool.. 

"Actually, guys. You know what? What are we doing here? Spying on a girl we barely know. Let's go shopping. Forget this" Mark said and winked at Jaebum, to which he played along.

"Yeah, this is ridiculous. We're ridiculous. Let's go" Jaebum nodded and Mark started walking away, but Youngjae didn't budge. Mark and Jaebum gaped each other, gushing over Youngjae because he'd never had a girlfriend and never had a solid crush on girls in school

"Look at him. I can just see him falling. He's currently falling" Mark whispered. "Youngjae! Snap out of it!" he snapped his fingers in his face. Youngjae jumped and slapped him away with an irritated look. "Stop!"

"You should look at yourself. We need to leave before she sees us" Mark said and dragged them away and back to the hotel.

----

Alyssa sat on the bench outside the lobby and watched at the snow fall, sighing in disappointment. "When will I ever escape you?" she whispered, referring to the snow. Suddenly, she saw three guys running back to the hotel. 

"We're never doing this again" one of them said as they ran in, but one stayed behind to catch his breath. Alyssa gave him a look. "Are you okay?" she asked him. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just need to take a breath" Jaebum said. "Okay.." Alyssa nodded and sat back down. Her soft-spoken voice caught his attention and he looked over at her. "Thanks... For the concern.. Me and my friends are just being ridiculous" Jaebum rolled his eyes. 

"What were you guys doing? What are you running from?" Alyssa asked. Just as Jaebum was about to reply....

"Hyung! What are you doing? Come on!" he heard Youngjae call from the lobby. Jaebum glanced at Alyssa and ran back inside, leaving her to wonder. 

The three ran into the elevator and caught their breaths. "I feel bad... For spying.." Mark said and sat down. "I do too" Jaebum sighed. "Like, what's wrong with us?"

"Youngjae. Are you gunna try and talk to her again?" Mark asked. "I... I don't know I mean.. I don't know where she'll be" Youngjae threw up his hands.

----

"You were what?!" Jinyoung screamed. "It was Mark hyung's idea!" Jaebum shouted back. While Mark and Jaebum argued with Jackson and Jinyoung, Youngjae sat on the ground, look out the window down onto the street. He couldn't stop thinking about her smile, making him smile as well. "What do I do...?" he thought and leaned back to lay on the ground. 

He shook his head. " it" Youngjae thought and started to crawl past his feuding friends. Kunpimook saw this, but let him go.

----

Fleur looked at the knick knacks on the wall and smiled, picking up a couple to look closer. The quiet and calm music playing made her smile. She swayed back and forth while looking around. Just as she moved to the other side of the shop, someone stood next to her and started looking at the knick knacks. "They're so cute, most of them" Youngjae smiled. "Aren't they?" Fleur said, catching Youngjae by surprise. 

"You are calm today" Youngjae said, feeling his palms sweat. "Better atmosphere than a crowded bar" Fleur smriked, to which Youngjae nodded. 

"Do you like France?" Fleur asked as she picked up a knick knack. Youngjae looked down at her, and she looked up at him, giving him goosebumps. "Very much" he blushed. 

"I hope.. That I can get another chance to buy you a drink" Youngjae admitted nervously. 

"Fleurette!" Fleur heard her uncle call from outside the shop. She turned to leave, but stopped and smiled, looking over her shoulder. "Floor 16... I'm room 321.. If my cousin answers, she'll tell you where I am" Fleur said with a smile and ran out without a goodbye.. Youngjae held out his hand, but she was gone. 

"Bye.." he blushed