Fabulous

"Only Fools Rush In"

Alyssa slowly opened her eyes the sound of knocking, taking a glance at the clock. 8:21am. 

"It's too early. Can you get it Fleur?" Alyssa said and looked over at Fleur's bed, but it was empty. Alyssa's eyes widened and she sprung up out of bed to answer the door. To her relief, and slightly to her dismay, it was Fleur. 

"Where were you? You're still dressed in what you were wearing yesterday" Alyssa said as Fleur walked in. "I fell asleep... In Youngjae's room" she choked out and locked herself in the bathroom. 

"YOU WHAT??" Alyssa screamed against the door. 

"I was only going to get my scarf.. And I wanted to say goodnight to him before I came back down here but I fell asleep.. I had already taken my pills" Fleur explained through the door. 

"Did he touch you?!" Alyssa asked. The bathroom to the door swung open with a nice breeze. "He would never!" she shouted in her cousin's face

"How do you know that??" Alyssa shouted back. "Okay. Let's calm down.. People could still be sleeping.. But what happened?" she added

"I fell asleep looking outside his window. And I woke up in his extra bed.. What more is there to talk about??" Fleur said as she got ready to take a shower. "How did you get from in front of his window into a bed?" Alyssa asked. Fleur held her towel close and blushed. "He must've carried me" she shrugged. 

Alyssa gave her a creeper smile and Fleur ran inside the bathroom, shutting the door behind her and turning on the shower head. "Oh come on! You have to admit that's pretty cute!" Alyssa said against the door.

----

"Choi Youngjae! Still asleep!" Jackson opened the door to Youngjae's room and jumped onto his bed to wake him up. "Aiiish~" he groaned. Mark came in behind Jackson. "Youngjae.. Did you have a guest last night?" Mark asked when he noticed the sheets on the extra bed looked like they had been used. Youngjae slowly sat up and his eyes widened

Jackson stopped messing with him and gave him a serious look. "... Did someone sleep in your room last night?" Jackson asked. Youngjae didn't know what to do, but his silence was reason enough for Jackson and Mark to run out of the room and knock on their friend's doors. "Guys! Someone slept with Youngjae last night!" Jackson shouted. Youngjae's face turned bright red as he threw his sheets over his head. 

Kunpimook opened the door to his and Yugyeom's room with a frightened look. "Was it a ghost!?" he gasped. Jackson rolled his eyes and walked into their room. 

Jinyoung opened the door to his and Jaebum's room. "What happened to Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked. "He let someone use his extra bed last night.." Mark said. 

"What!?" Jinyoung shouted and ran into Youngjae's room to find him getting dressed. "Who?" he asked. Jaebum finally came out of the bathroom and ran in after Jinyoung. 

"Don't freak out, please. She just fell asleep on me and I couldn't jus-" Youngjae tried to explain. 

"SHE?!?" Jinyoung shrieked. "Was it Alyssa?!"

"No! It was Fleur.. She told me she was here to get her scarf and she wanted to say goodnight but she ended up falling asleep in front of my window" Youngjae finally got a chance to explain. "And I wasn't going to kick her out and I wasn't going to let her sleep on the ground! So there!" he rambled on. Just as he was done explaining, Yugyeom ran in. 

"What happened? What did I miss?" he asked.

"That's.. really sweet of you, hyung.." Kunpimook shrugged with a smile. 

"Yes, very touching" Jaebum rolled his eyes and walked out. "Now call me when we're having a REAL crisis" he added as he walked out. 

"It's not that big of a deal..." Youngjae said. "You're right.. It's not.. Sorry we sort of blew it out of the water" Mark apologized, looking over at Jackson. When he didn't say anything, Mark elbowed him in the stomach. "Yeah.. Sorry we freaked out" Jackson said and went back to his room calmly. 

Everyone started to leave except for Yugyeom. "No, but seriously.. Is someone gunna tell me what happened?" he asked

----

Alyssa walked into the pub by herself, looking around for Jackson. When she spotted him, she smiled and sat in his booth. "Hi.. Why did you want to meet me?" she asked

"I just felt like talking to someone, other than the same six guys" Jackson giggled.. 

"Oh.. Well thanks for thinking about me.. We haven't had anything to do all day" Alyssa sighed

----

Fleur looked around the corner and saw Jaebum and Youngjae looking into a small shop with distressed looks on their faces. "Hey.. You said you needed my help?" she asked them both from behind.

"Hey. Hi.. Do you know French slang?" Jaebum asked her. "What?" Fleur gave him a look and asked

"That woman inside with the red sweather called us something and her and her friends laughed at us... I don't know what we did wrong" Youngjae pointed to the woman inside. Fleur followed his gaze and saw who they were talking about. "Wow. What an . I'll go in and talk to her.." Fleur said and walked towards the shop, crossing the street. Just before she got inside, a couple of men whistled and slapped her behind. "Yah!" Youngjae shouted but Jaebum hid him behind the wall. 

"Okay.. I know it upsets you but she's a big girl.. She can handle herself" Jaebum said. They could hear Fleur cussing them out in French they had never heard of before, which was oddly attractive. The men yelled some things back at her but let her go inside. Jaebum and Youngjae watched Fleur talk to the woman in red insdie the shop. From the outside, it seemed like they had a normal conversation. 

"I know you like her, Youngjae" Jaebum blurted out. "I knew you did the day we spied on her having lunch with her family, and you had that geeky smile on your face" he continued. 

"...It.. It was geeky?" Youngjae asked, to which Jaebum smiled and nodded. Just as he was about to talk, they noticed Fleur was walking back to them across the street. "So? What was so darn funny about us?" Jaebum asked.

"She says they were checking out your shirts.. They like that brand too.." Fleur pointed to Youngjae's shirt and said, to which he looked down at his shirt

----

"I mean.. What pose should I do?" Jaebum asked. "Something fabulous!" Fleur shouted from behind her camera. Youngjae looked down at her and giggled, "You're such a photographer" he smirked. "It's just a hobby" she assured.

"You heard her, hyung! Fabulous!" Youngjae yelled. Jaebum struck a flamboyant pose shamelessly. "Yaaas!" Fleur cheered and snapped pictures from different angles. He changed poses a few times as she got closer to take pictures while Youngjae only laughed. 

"Aaaaand for my next model!" Fleur said and pointed to Youngjae, whose smile dropped. "Oh, no no. I'm fine" he waved her away. 

"Rubbish! Into the spotlight, now!" she denied and waved him over. Jaebum strutted over to Fleur's side. "You heard the lady, Youngjae!" he stuck out his tongue and said. Youngjae sighed and trudged over to where Jaebum stood before.

"He's not a big picture person" Jaebum shrugged. Fleur looked over to Youngjae to see him pouting cutely. She felt butterflies as he looked at her, her cheeks a light shade of pink, but she soon shook it off and returned to her photographer ways. "I'll make him a picture person" she said confidently. Jaebum smiled and nodded. "Let's go to work, Choi Youngjae!" he cheered. 

 

Felt like writing again after so long so I think i'll take advantage of this while its here