He Has Pretty Eyes

"Only Fools Rush In"

"She gave you her room number! Whaaaat? Oh man, Youngjae has more game than all of us combined right now" Jackson rolled his eyes. "Hey, I thought we were only speaking English or French" Mark sighed but threw his hands up. "I give up with you children"

"Wanna hear something funny?" Youngjae said, getting attention from his friends. "I don't even know her damn name yet"

"But! Mark hyung knows her name, right hyung! You talked to her" Yugyeom pointed to Mark. Youngjae looked to Mark with a desperate look.

"Sorry. It's Fleurette..." Mark nodded, making Youngjae smile like an idiot. "What?" Jinyoung asked.

"Nothing, it's just... That's a really pretty name" Youngjae said, smiling to himself.

----

Alyssa heard a knock on the door while she was web surfing on her computer. Thinking it was Fleur...

"I don't want your damn girl scout cookies!" she yelled jokingly, but she didn't hear Fleur's laugh, only silence, then another knock. Alyssa tilted her head and got out of her bed. "What? Did you forget your room key?" she asked as she walked to the door. Before her was a guy.. "Are you Fleurette's cousin?" Youngjae asked. "Yes... Who are you?" Alyssa asked. 

"Is she in there?" he asked. "No, she's out... You're that guy that approached her at the bar last week" she finally recognized him. "Yes.. I did.. Do you know where she went?" Youngjae asked. 

"Uhhh. Hold on one minute" Alyssa said with a confused look, pulling out her phone to call Fleur. 

"Hey dude, can you come back to the room for moment?... Why? Well uhm. You kinda have a gentleman here waiting for you" Alyssa said through her teeth. Fleur almost dropped her phone in the snow before hanging up and fast walking to the hotel. 

Alyssa turned to Youngjae and smiled. "Please come in" she said, gesturing him to come inside their room. Youngjae looked around and smirked. "Looks just like mine" he said. "She probably didn't go far..... Uh...." Alyssa said

"Oh, Youngjae Choi" he smiled and held out his hand. She shook it and sat on her bed. "She didn't tell me she gave you our room number.. Hmm" Alyssa sighed. After another minute or two, Fleur came in and saw them both sitting in silence. "I..I didn't think you'd actually come" Fleur said. "I can leave if you.." Youngjae shuffled closer to the door. 

"No! I.. uhm.. How can I help you?" she asked. 

"Um, you know you could have told me you gave someone besides our family our room number.. That's something I should probably know" Alyssa said. "I'm sorry. I didn't think he'd actually come. But, since you're here" Fleur looked to Youngjae.

"Oh! I just want to say hi.. And I was gunna go look at the tower, but nobody wants to go with.. and.." Youngjae played with his hands and looked down at the ground. 

"You wanna go on a walk?" Fleur asked, to which Youngjae nodded. "Oh, okay" she smiled widely, making him smile. "Don't be gone all night. You have breakfast in the morning with your grandmother" Alyssa warned her. Fleur nodded and grabbed her coat, scarf, and beanie. After they left, Alyssa got a text from Fleur

"My friends are really nice. Go say hi to them :) - Youngjae
17145
17146
17147"

It were his friends' room numbers. Alyssa bit her lip. "But they're complete strangers" she thought and tossed her phone and herself on her bed. 

----

"The snow is super pretty, not gunna lie" Fleur smiled and looked up at the sky. "It's pretty when it falls" Youngjae said. 

"So. Mark tells me you live in Sacramento?" he asked. "I just moved to East Sacramento with him and a couple other friends" 

"Yes.. And that's great. It's a beautiful place. My workplace is in East Sacramento. We should... be friends" Fleur shrugged at the last part. Youngjae looked down at her. "Alyssa is moving in with me soon.. We could all be friends.. I need friends" she added. 

"I would love to be friends. You would be our first in America" Youngjae said, staring at the Eiffel Tower. Fleur smiled and followed his gaze. "It's very pretty, isn't it?" she said. He looked at her and nodded. "It blinds me.. But yes, it's gorgeous"

Fleur got a chance to get a good look at his eyes, which were a elegant brown, almond-shaped eyes. Fleur gave him an eye smile, but her smile dropped when a crowd walked against them while they crossed the street. Fleur jumped and tensed up. A man bumped into her and she grabbed Youngjae's arm and hid behind him. She hooked her arm with his.

"I guess you're really not a people person" Youngjae said in a concerned tone. "Let's just say I don't like being close to strangers" Fleur replied. When they made it to the other side of the street, Youngjae realized she had her arm around his, and he smiled to himself. "Don't worry. I got you" he muttered. Fleur blushed and hid her face. "Thank you" she said and shivered 

----

Alyssa stood in front of room 17146, Kunpimook's and Yugyeom's room. She held up her hand to knock on the door, but she hesitated, lowering her fist and stepping away. "Urgh! What am I doing?" she yelled out loud and started to walk away. As she made her way to the elevator, the door opened and she saw a young man. "Can I help you?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Wrong door.." she muttered. Suddenly, Jaebum came up behind Yugyeom and saw Alyssa, recognizing her. "I've seen you" he said. 

"I've seen you too.. Finally catch your breath?" Alyssa joked with a smile, making Jaebum smile as well. "Yes. Thanks for the concern"

Alyssa nodded and started to walk away. "You know her, hyung?" Yugyeom asked as they watched her get in the elevator. "No.. No I don't" Jaebum said and walked back into the room

Alyssa smiled as she felt the elevator go down. "Cute" she thought

----

"What's your favorite thing about France so far?" Fleur asked Youngjae while they stood on a bridge, looking up at the Eiffel Tower. "The pretty buildings.. The pretty weather.. The pretty people.. The pretty music. Everything is so pretty" Youngjae explained. 

"France is beautiful. I agree" Fleur nodded. "So... Youngjae..?" she said in a questioning tone, to which Youngjae nodded. 

"Why are you in France?" Fleur asked. Youngjae smiled and rubbed his eyes because of the bright lights on the tower. "Just.. Vacation with my best friends.. Practicing our English and French" he explained while Fleur nodded. 

"I would like you to meet my friends.. They're nice" Youngjae added. Fleur looked up at him and nodded. "I'd love to meet them.. Properly" she giggled. 

"I sent your cousin my friend's hotel room numbers... So come see us when you want" Youngjae smiled. Fleur nodded and started to walk down the bridge, pulling out her phone to take a selfie. As she smiled, Youngjae shuffled closer to her, leaned down, and smiled

----

"You're back. Good, but what was that all about?" Alyssa asked. She was listening to Panic! At The Disco loudly on her laptop, but paused it to talk to Fleur. "It was the guy from the bar the night we flew in. Remember?" Fleur looked out the window at the tower.

"Yeah, I remember, what of it?" Alyssa asked.

"Well, a couple days ago, I saw him and a couple of his friends watching me from across the street when I had lunch with my uncle and grandma.. And a couple hours later when I went shopping with them, Youngjae approached me at this little shop.. We talked for a little and.. I don't know.. I just wanted to see him again. And Paris is big, you know?" Fleur explained her actions..

"Okay.. Are they from... Korea?" Alyssa asked. 

"They were on our flight from Sacramento International. They just moved to East Sacramento recently" Fleur said, finding it hard to believe. 

"No way! You guys could be friends when you get back! Heck yeah.. We could all be friends when I move in.. Maybe I should've stayed then" Alyssa muttered the last part. "Stayed where?" Fleur asked

"I'll explain in a minute.. Did you guys have a good time?" Alyssa asked. 

"I think so... He.." Fleur started, but stopped, thinking about it

"He what??" 

"He has pretty eyes" Fleur blushed

 

A/N: mmkay so for this story, lets just pretend all the members are way better at english here than they are irl. i didn't wanna get y'all confused on the language thing.. but anywho. hope you liked this chapter. i just got a job interview at a book store today and im so excited to tell them that I write stories myself..