One Of My Many Problems

"Only Fools Rush In"

Chris went to pick Fleur and Alyssa up just as Fleur was walking out on her own. "Where are you going?" he asked his sister.

"Bird watching" she said, holding up her high resolution camera. "With her new best friend!" Alyssa called out from the room. Chris went in and saw her laying in bed. "What are you talking about?" Chris sighed. 

"Youngjae.. He's Fleurette's new bestie" Alyssa pouted. "Fleurette is hanging out with a boy!?" Chris gasped. "Without telling me about it?"

"She's known this guy for like... Almost two weeks now.. Get with it, man" Alyssa said. 

Alyssa got out of bed and put on her shoes. "Where are you going?" Chris asked. 

"To hang out with boys!" she said, skipping down the hall

----

Youngjae strolled across the bridge slowly, searching for Fleur, but all he could see was snow. Finally, he spotted her taking pictures of a tree, and he didn't know why. It was a boring tree. He made his way over to her and took another look at the tree. "This tree looks pretty sad, you know" Youngjae said. "Shh!" she silenced him and pointed to the tree. Youngjae followed her gaze and saw a beautiful bird with purple feathers, sitting on a branch.

Youngjae smiled at the sight of such eye-popping colors in the middle of all the white snow. He looked down at Fleur again and smriked at her concentration. "I take it you've spotted the bird" Fleur said through the camera lense. 

"Yeah. How could I not?" Youngjae laughed. Without warning, the bird flew away. Fleur pouted and stood up. "No big deal. I got some good ones" 

"I wanna see" Youngjae smiled. Fleur saw the excitement in his expression and shook her head. "Okay. Hold on" she said and went through her endless list of pictures

----

Alyssa took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she thought when she heard footsteps on the other side of the door. The opened and, once again, saw the same guy from a few days ago. "Hello.." Yugyeom said. 

"Hi. I'm Fleurette's cousin.." Alyssa said. Yugyeom's eyes widened, remembering the name. "Excuse me" Yugyeom muttered. Alyssa backed away from door and let him out. Yugyeom knocked on the door right next to his. "Mark hyung! I need help with something" Yugyeom called from the outside. 

"Oh. Now I see how important I am" Alyssa mumbled. The door was opened by Jackson. 

"Where's Mark hyung?" Yugyeom asked. 

----

"Hyung.. What's up?" Youngjae walked up to Jaebum standing in the door way of his hotel room. "So you gave our hotel room numbers to a stranger.. Yeah, that makes sense" Jaebum scolded while Alyssa stood behind him. 

"She's not a stranger. Have you even tried meeting new people since we've gotten here?" Youngjae rolled his eyes

"Well it looks like you've made a new friend that you haven't even bothered telling us about.. Hi.. I'm Jaebum" Jaebum smiled and looked at Fleur, who stood close behind Youngjae. She only waved and smiled. "Is Alyssa in there?" she asked. 

"I'm here, Fleurette.." Alyssa called over Jaebum's shoulder. 

"Hyung. I know you're upset and I'm sorry, but don't take it out on the ladies" Youngjae said, calming Jaebum down. "I'm not" Jaebum sighed. Just then, Mark stepped out of the elevator. "Mark hyung. I'm so confused. I want to make some new friends" Jaebum said. 

"Fleurette.. Hey" Mark said. "It's just Fleur, by the way.." Fleur said, looking over at Youngjae as well, to which he nodded

----

"Mmkay... Uhm.. Hi. I'm Alyssa Gomez. I'm Fleurette's best friend and cousin" Alyssa introduced herself to the seven young men. They all nodded and smiled, a couple waving.

"It's weird that you're related.. You don't look alike at all" Jackson tilted his head

"Not one bit.. But anywho. I'm Kunpimook.. But you can also call me Kunnie" Kunpimook smiled

"We're not related. We're just a bunch of friends.. I'm Mark" Mark waved

"I'm Jackson.."

"Jinyoung.. Hello"

"I'm Yugyeom.."

"Jaebum..." Jaebum said, not making eye contact. Alyssa looked at him and smiled. "It's nice to finally find out your name" she said. Jaebum looked up at realized she was referring to him. "Likewise" he nodded

Alyssa nodded and sat down, gesturing Fleur to get up and introduce herself, but she hesitated. "Come on, go" Alyssa whispered to her. She stood up and looked anywhere in the room but at the eight pairs of eyes staring at her. 

"I'm Fleurette Chandler.." Fleur said while looking down at the ground. She peeked up from her focal point to look at Youngjae, who smiled at her. "It's okay" he said. Fleur smiled and nodded, finding comfort in his smile.

The whole room was silent, until....

"So.. I'm an Aries" Jackson blurted out. 

"Scorpio..." Yugyeom coughed. Alyssa looked over at him and smiled. "Ayye. Same here" she said, getting Yugyeom to smile. 

"Virgo" Mark raised his hand. "Virgo as well" Jinyoung followed.

"Taurus" Kunpimook piped up

"Capricorn.." Jaebum said

"....Virgo" Youngjae sighed. Everyone looked to Fleur...

"Pisces.." she admitted, and Youngjae smiled... Everything about her made him smile.. Fleurette gave him a little smile back but looked away when she started to feel butterflies. 

"You have a really pretty smile, Fleurette. Have you had braces?" Jackson spoke up. Fleur looked over to him and nodded. "Yeah, in high school" she said. The group spoke for hours, laughing and telling each other funny stories, and exchanging phone numbers. 

----

Jaebum heard a knock at the door, which influenced him to look at the clock. 11:45pm. Jaebum got up quietly as to not wake Jinyoung up, but failed. "What's going on? Is there a fire??" Jinyoung almost shouted from his bed as Jaebum opened the door to Fleur. "No! No fire" Jaebum turned around and said. "Hey, what's up?" Jaebum smiled

"Sorry that it's so late.. But I left my scarf in your room. May I.. retrieve it?" she asked. "I'll get it for you.. Jinyoung is asleep and would be really upset if I let you in when he's... not ready for visitors" Jaebum said awkwardly. "Do you know where it is?" he added. 

"Oh, it's in the corner of the room by the coffee table" she said and pointed. Jaebum nodded and went over to get it. "It's navy blue, right?" he called from the other side of his room. "That's the one" Fleur said. Jaebum picked up her scarf and walked it back to her. "Thank you.. I have an outfit for tomorrow and it wouldn't be complete without this scarf" she explained her reason for being there.

"Ahh, I see. Is that everything you need?" Jaebum asked. Fleur nodded and started to back up. "See you tomorrow, maybe.." she waved and started to walk away

"Oh hey! Wait.. Wanna say goodnight to Youngjae? He always stays up late and I bet you a million dollars he's awake right now" Jaebum asked. 

"Ehh, I dont wanna take that chance and wake him up.. Besides, I just took my sleeping pills so I'll be getting really tired soon" Fleur shrugged, to which Jaebum nodded. "Makes sense.. I just.." he said, but stopped. 

"Just what?" Fleur asked him. 

"You guys.. are really cute together" Jaebum smiled, making Fleur smile and roll her eyes. "Yeah right"

"Goodnight, Fleurette" Jaebum said and closed the door. Fleur sighed and started to walk past their rooms and smiled, remembering how much fun she had today. Just as she passed Youngjae's room, she stopped and thought. She turned around and looked at the door, picturing him sleeping in her head. "He's probably got a really cute resting face" she thought, making her smile like an idiot. 

"He's just a friend.. Why am I thinking about this?" she thought and leaned against the wall, banging her head softly against it a couple times. " it" she mumbled and turned around and knocked on the door without hesitation. 

After about ten seconds, Youngjae opened the door a crack and peeked out of it. When he saw Fleur standing there, his eyes widened. "Fleur! W-What are you doing here? It's late" he said, completely flustered. 

"I was just here getting my scarf from Jaebum and he told me I should say goodnight.. I don't know why" Fleur said. Youngjae squinted at her. "Why do you do that?" he asked, opening the door a little more. "Do what?" she asked, her heart starting to beat faster

"You don't look at anyone in the eyes when you speak to them.. I've actually never gotten a really good look at them" Youngjae explained. Fleur nodded. "Social phobia.. One of my many problems" she laughed. "The best I can do is glance"

"Here, the hallway is really cold. Come in" he said and started to herd her in. Fleur didn't resist and walked right in. Youngjae was wearing a plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "Why do you stay up so late? I'm so tired from today" Fleur turned around to him. "I don't know.. One of my many problems" Youngjae smiled.

"Why did Jaebum want you to say goodnight to me?" he added

"I have no idea.. Wanna know what he said?" Fleur said, to which Youngjae nodded with a smile. "He said we're cute together. I personally don't know what he's talking about" she repeated Jaebum's words, and Youngjae froze for a second, but managed to roll his eyes. "He's always been like that when we meet girls" he scoffed. "I wouldn't put that much thought into it"

Fleur nodded and looked at the curtains, shuffling over to them and peeking outside. "What?" Youngjae giggled. "Turn off the lights" Fleur demanded. Youngjae's eyes widened. "What? W-Why?" he blushed. 

"Just do it for a minute" she sighed. Youngjae nodded and shut the lights off. For a moment, he couldn't see anything, until Fleur opened the curtains, revealing the Eiffel Tower and the light snow falling from the sky. "Look at what you're missing when you close the curtains" Fleur smiled soon before Youngjae smiled. 

"Wow..." Youngjae whispered. Fleur looked back at him and sat on the floor, looking out at the city. "Are you cold?" Youngjae asked her. She nodded but then shrugged. "Maybe a little" 

Youngjae yanked a blanket off of his bed and brought it over to her. He draped the blanket over her shoulders and sat down next to her. "I actually had a question for you" Youngjae blurted out. Fleur finally looked over at him and realized how close he was to her, which made her lean away a little. "Yeah?" she said. 

"Do you know any good Christmas music? I want to listen to some good music to fit the time of the year, you know" Youngjae asked, crossing his arms and rubbing his hands together. Fleur sighed and put her arm around his shoulders to share his blanket before pulling out her phone so she could play her favorite Christmas song. 

Youngjae smiled to the sound of the song and to the amazing view outside his window. "We should go out one night and take your fancy camera.. and take some good pictures" he said. Fleur only nodded and yawned. Youngjae wanted to tell her to go back to her room to sleep

.... But he didn't really want her to leave...

While Youngjae zoned out, he felt something light on his shoulder. It was Fleur, asleep, resting her head on his shoulder, and Youngjae couldn't help but smile. He leaned against the wall and drifted off as well