Paris

"Only Fools Rush In"

"Wow..." Alyssa gasped, looking around outside the airplane window. "Be happy I gave you the window seat. This flight has felt endless" Fleurette, Alyssa's cousin and best friend sighed. "Well you get it on the way back so.." Alyssa shurgged. "But I hope you enjoy yourself" she added.

Fleur smiled and nodded, looking straight and closing her eyes. Just then, the pilot announced that they were making their descent 

----

"Doesn't it look amazing?" Kunpimook sighed. "Huh?" Yugyeom tore his gaze away from the window and hummed. Kunpimook rolled his eyes. "The view, I mean" he pointed to the window. "Oh.. Yes, it's really nice. Look, we're getting closer, Kunnie" Yugyeom leaned back, giving Kunpimook a better look. 

----

"I'm really excited that we get to be with you on this trip, Mark" Jaebum smiled. Mark turned to him and smiled. "Thank Youngjae. It was his idea" Mark shrugged. Jaebum sighed and a worried look formed on his face, remembering Youngjae, who sat alone in the back with a stranger. 

"Hey! I hear you back there!" Jackson, who was sitting in front of them turned around and said in between the plane seats. "Good, I'm happy you can hear us" Mark teased. "I think we're almost there, ing finally" Jinyoung turned around as well and said. "Excellent" Jaebum smiled and put his seat belt back on. 

----

"Do you speak English?" Youngjae asked the old man next to him. He was determined to speak to him. The old man looked over at him and nodded. "Why are you going to Paris, young man?" the man asked. "Just a trip. To practice french, and english" Youngjae smiled. "That's good.. Where do you live?" the man asked. "I just move to California with my friends" Youngjae said. The old man nodded and smiled. "Is it Korean?" the man asked, referring to Youngjae's accent. Youngjae blushed and nodded. "You will like California. And France" the old man said and turned back around to look out the window. Youngjae nodded and looked around the plane.