Hello My Officer

Hashtag Communication
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara adjusted her mask and cap as the car rolled to a stop at the basement parking of an apartment building. She scanned the area and not seeing any soul in sight, she gave a few instructions to his driver/ maknae manager before quickly opening the car door and hurriedly dashed to the elevator. She was as nervous as a wreck, her heartbeat is so loud and fast making her heave a few deep breaths as she waited for the elevator to come. Few minutes of waiting is agonizing to her, not really sure if it’s out of fear of getting caught or she was just too excited to see her boyfriend who is on his first vacation after weeks in the service. Alas the door opened, she felt relieved that the elevator was empty. She went in and wished that the elevator would take her directly to his floor. Any encounter with another human being on her way to meet him is not welcome at this time.

 

She punched in the key code that she very well knew by heart. She entered the apartment silently as she was greeted by a loud music and a delicious aroma of the dish cooking in the kitchen. She put down her bag on the nearby sofa as her eyes searched for him. She turned to her right and there he was in the kitchen, she saw him placing plates on the dining table, his back facing her unaware of her presence. She stopped moving, her pulse racing, taking in the beautiful sight before her and decided to take the time to stare at him.

 

He was clad in his usual white t-shirt and jeans. Yes, it was obvious he lost some weight, but he is definitely looking much better than the last time she saw him lying on a hospital bed.

Noticing his muscles – arms and back- that still looked toned under his shirt, seeing it slightly beefing with his every move.

Her eyes travelled to his nape exposed by his high military haircut, she swallowed a bit, noting how flawless it looked, as if it’s inviting and tempting her to run to him and pepper his nape with butterfly kisses, rub her nose on it to tickle him and to take in his scent.

She was liking the view of him bending as he reached over the other side of the table, giving her a peek of his slim waist and milky, smooth lower back. His shirt was slightly pulled up by his movement revealing his underwear band, a naughty grin crossed her face, he’s wearing a black underwear, y.

 

Donghae seemed to have felt her presence and turned around, he was surprised to see her staring at him with a mischievous look on her face. “Yah!” he chuckled, “how long have you been standing there?” he put down what he was holding, grabbed the remote and lowered the volume of his music as he strode towards her, “were you ogling me all this time? You look like a stalker right there.”  He laughed as he pulled her in a tight hug.

 

Dara blushed as she laughed off her embarrassment of getting caught by her boyfriend in her voyeur moment.

“Hi, babe.” She beamed and reached up, planting a quick kiss on her boyfriend’s lips.

“I miss you” he said as he looked her in the eye. He bent down to meet her kiss as she reached up again for his lips. She kissed him softly but full on the lips, her hands wrapped on his back, pulling him to her.

“I miss you too.” Dara answered.

Donghae bent down again for another kiss, and Dara tilted her head as he deepened the kiss, lightly her lips until he invaded as he delved his tongue in.

Dara returned his kisses with the same intensity, and created a battle of light , , nibbling - battling his tongue as he cupped her face with his hands not giving her a chance to pull off.

“I missed you so much.” He murmured as they finally managed to separate and catch some breath. Their foreheads still touching, their eyes locked in an intense stare.  

And another round of kissing came. Their hands snaking around each other this time, feeling and touching any body part that their hands could reach, it be clothed or bare skin. Oh how they missed each other, how badly they wanted each other, an intense feeling that they were pouring all out with their kisses.

Donghae started to reach under her shirt caressing her waist, circling his fingers on her lower back as he continued kissing her. Dara moaned as he felt her boyfriend’s hand on her bare skin.  And she did the same, sliding her hands under his shirt feeling his soft skin. Dara started to lift his shirt and was about to pull it over his head, but then Donghae grabbed her hand stopping her.

“Let’s stop.” He said. His eyes shut.

Dara looked at him questioningly.  

“I’m sorry.” He said, his eyes still closed. He was breathing heavily.

His lips pursed, he seemed to be calming himself.

Then with a heavy sigh, Donghae opened his eyes and smiled nervously, his face and ears were beet red and he couldn’t look at her face.

 

“Let’s eat?” he said avoiding her questioning eyes.

Dara’s brows furrowed, throwing him a puzzled look.

“What?” Dara can’t believe her luck. So he’s blocking now? Is that some kind of discipline he learned in the military? Dara shook her head in disbelief.

 

He then separated from her embrace and held her hand as he led her to the table.

 

“I cooked dinner for us..” he beamed.

Dara looked at him quizzically but then he retracted and said “I’m just kidding, omma made all these dishes, I just heated them.” He laughed nervously.

 

Donghae pulled out a chair for her and she followed suit. As she moved to sit on the chair, her elbow accidentally brushed on her boyfriend’s front. She felt something but pretended not to notice so as not to embarrass her boyfriend, but she could not hold herself as she smiled inwardly, biting her lip to control her laughter. Gotcha Junior she silently squealed.

 

Donghae took his seat opposite Dara, blabbering stories on how Lee omma insisted on preparing dinner for them to share and how he tried to trick her to leave his apartment after cooking.

Dara just nodded and pretended to listen intently on his becoming nonsensical musings as he filled her plate with servings of each recipe. He was blabbering.

“So eat up, omma prepared all this with you in mind.” He said.

 

Dara looked at him intently, eyebrows raising, then smiled at him with mischief.

“You know what, I’m not hungry.” She quipped.

“I thought you were. You just came from work right? You must be famished.” He argued.

“I’m not hungry with food.” Dara seductively fixed her gaze to the gawking Donghae.

 

To Donghae’s astonishment, Dara suddenly pulled back her chair and stood up, grabbed Donghae’s face and pulled him for a kiss.

“All I want is this.” She held on to his face and kissed him again, deeply as she goes.

Donghae was caught surprised, but he felt challenged and stood up, returning Dara’s kisses fervently.

 

“Oh man.” He muttered as he moved around the table to reach Dara’s side.

 

“Why are you doing this to me, baby.” He whimpered.

 

“I’ve been fighting myself since I saw you standing in my living room, why are you seducing me?” Donghae muttered in between their kisses.

 

“You’re right baby, I am seducing you.” Upfront as it is, Dara admitted to her desire and sighed.

 

 “I want you baby.”

 

Donghae lost his mind right then and tightened his hold on her waist and lifted her.

“Very well. Let’s forget the food” he snickered.

 

Dara held onto his neck and wrapped her legs on him as he carried her to his room, continuously kissing along the way.

 

She felt the soft bed on her back as Donghae gently laid her on his bed with him on top.

He lifted himself a bit just enough to have a full view of her face then he kissed her ever so gently.

“I love you” he whispered and started trailing kisses on her ears down to her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, I love you too” Dara moaned as Donghae throbbed inside her filling her to the hilt. He was panting as he collapsed on top of her, laying there as they rode out their . He could sense Dara contracting around him and he didn’t pull out just yet to feel it as he was liking it too much.

After a while he lifted himself up and with a grunt, pulled out and settled beside her.

“That was intense babe” he managed to say in between breaths as she lay spent on his bed.

For a while, they just laid there, side by side as they catch their breaths.

“You hungry?” Donghae asked then he rolled to his side facing her. A grin plastered on his face.

Dara stifled a giggle. “Not anymore, you?”

“No, you fed me well” showing an impish grin as he teasingly winked at Dara.

“You rascal, don’t d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter