Are We?

Hashtag Communication
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two days since she was caught by Park Bom stalking his ex-boyfriend Lee Donghae on SNS.

It has now become a habit that she checks his SNS almost every minute that she has the chance.

But what she was doing was not giving her any good, all the more that he is missing the guy.

She was running out of time, tomorrow is his birthday and the day of his enlistment, but she was also running out of courage to see him.

Why is it so hard for her to approach him?

She was so embarrassed of what she did to him, so much so that she can’t seem to gather up the courage to contact him. The embarrassment overcame her hope of getting back with the guy she now admits to be her only happiness.

Temporary insanity, tsk, she , and it has the light in her.

Staring at her phone, “Is it right to call him?..  Ani, I can’t talk to him, I really don’t know what to say to him. Ah, I’ll just text him.. Oh my gosh it is more inappropriate.. But I can’t face him, oh my gosh, I can’t.”

“Under the pretence of friendship”… She recalled Bom’s statement.. Why not?

“We could still be friends, right?” trying to encourage herself more..

 

Dara grabbed her jacket and bag and went out of the house.

She went to a nearby bakeshop and bought a birthday cake that she intended to give to Lee Donghae.

Now what? Staring at the cake, again, suddenly she didn’t know what to do.

 

She went to the adjacent convenience store and saw stationeries and cards. She bought a stationery and a pen. She went over to read the cards on display, going through them one by one, fishing ideas on what to say to Lee Donghae. But none of the cards could express what she really wanted to say to him.

Dejected, she went on to take a walk with the cake on her hand, until she reached a café. Seeing not much people around, she went in and sat on a chair. She ordered tea. While waiting for her order, a familiar music played in the background, it was of her favourite band in the Philippines, MYMP’s “A little bit”

I was kinda hesitant to tell you
Should I let you know
I was never really like this before
Need I say more

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me
I don't know what to do or I should be
There's only one thing in my mind
That's you and me


I'm a little bit of crazy
I'm a little bit of a fool
I'm a little bit of lonely
I'm a little bit of all
Oh, I need a cure
Just a little bit of you
And I will fall...

I'm always on a run to see you
Would you allow me to
It wasn't my intention to hurt you
This feeling is true

She was captivated by the song, she was a bit tearing while listening to it. She sniffed.

And at last, she whipped out the stationery and pen form her bag. She inhaled deeply as if gathering some strength, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter